Every week is a busy week when it comes to Disney news. To help you keep up with all of the updates coming out of Walt Disney World and other Disney resorts, here’s WDWNT’s weekly recap of this week’s Disney news!
Walt Disney World
This sparkly treat costs a mere $5.29.
“A Whole New Slew of IP Is Coming to EPCOT!”
Disney’s Beach Club Resort:
These are also available vegan! (Sans crazy toppings, though…)
Disney’s Contemporary Resort:
“Please do not eat the castle.”
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort:
Disney Vacation Club:
Disney Area Hotels:
Disney World Transportation:
Like Transportation Cards, these are available for free at most transportation hubs; just ask a CM!
Disney California Adventure:
Bubblegum Wall Ears… a great need.
- Much like the ill-fated bounty hunter himself, plans for the Boba Fett spin-off movie have been tossed into the sarlacc of Hollywood and scrapped.
- Sarah Silverman, the voice of Vanellope Von Schweetz, wished the Internet a very Happy Birthday in this video highlighting the history of the interwebz.
- Thanks to augmented reality, guests may soon be able to take photos in the outfit of their favorite Disney character… without ever having to put on a costume.
- It looks like The Winter Soldier and The Falcon will be teaming up again, but this time on the small screen, with their own series on Disney’s upcoming streaming service, Disney Play.
- Check out this hauntingly cool photo-historical tour of Salem, Massachusetts, the film location for Hocus Pocus!
- Disney Parks announced their performer lineup for three 2018 holiday specials, including a sneak peek of Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy!
- Apparently The Nutcracker and the Four Realms is as forgettable as it looks… find out why in this review!
- Welcome to the Search Bar! Meet KnowsMore in this new clip from Ralph Breaks the Internet, in theaters November 21.
- Toy Story 4 won’t be released until next year, but fans may want to start stocking up on the tissues now after what Tom Hanks said about the ending.
That’s all of the Disney news for this past week! Be sure to check back at the end of each week for our weekly recaps!
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!