Disney has just announced a new offering coming to Disney California Adventure: Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party! Check out all the details they’ve just released on the separate-ticket event coming this Fall:
This separate-ticket party treats guests to multiple new experiences that are fun for the entire family, from the new “World of Color” spectacular – “Villainous!,” to an interactive “Descendants”-inspired dance party, a stage show with Mickey Mouse, and a mysterious Disney villains walk-through experience.
Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party will add to the fun of Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort, celebrated from Sept. 6 through Oct. 31, 2019.
Highlights of the new separate-ticket event include:
- “Villainous!” – The new “World of Color” show weaves a Halloween tale about a young girl named Shelley Marie. This twisted tale carries Shelley on an unforgettable journey, exploring the villainous side of Disney characters through fountains, lights, lasers, projections and special effects. “Villainous!” shows that, deep down, there’s a little villain in all of us.
- Redwood Creek Challenge Trail – Transformed into a wondrous and ethereal world of Disney villains unlike anything seen before, Redwood Creek will be tricked out in a dreamlike environment. This new experience unfolds in a series of scenes, each creating a hauntingly beautiful dream-space of color, sound, light and shadows, as stories emerge from the darkest night to create an enchanting world.
- Immersive Treat Trails – Enjoy trick-or-treating at the new, wonderfully wicked treat trails throughout the park. Iconic characters such as Mad Hatter from Tim Burton’s “Alice in Wonderland,” or even Oogie Boogie himself will surprise and delight. Additional treat trails will feature oversized cauldrons full of treats for all guests to enjoy.
- DescenDance – A new pulsing party in the Backlot area of Hollywood Land is inspired by the popular “Descendants” franchise from the Disney Channel. As the DescenDance begins, a spell is cast, summoning the greatest dance crew from the Isle of the Lost to throw down and lead everyone in moves that are set to the biggest hit songs from the “Descendants” films.
- “Frightfully Fun Parade” – The guest-favorite parade is coming to Disney California Adventure park for the first time! The Headless Horseman of Sleepy Hollow starts the procession, followed by Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse who lead the cavalcade of characters and many mischievous Disney villains who are ready to stir up some trouble along the parade route.
- Mickey’s Trick and Treat show – Perfect for young guests, this new, interactive stage production invites kids of all ages to join Mickey Mouse and his pals as they throw a one-of-a-kind Halloween party! Enjoy dancing, not-so-frightening scary-tales, and candy at the Disney Theater in Hollywood Land.
- Character encounters – Meet beloved Disney characters – and villains, too. You may be surprised at who you discover at this Halloween party, ready for photos and greetings!
Take note of these important dates and mark your calendars:
- April 23: Tickets on sale to Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders, Disney Vacation Club members and Disney Visa card holders
- April 30: Tickets on sale to general public
- Oogie Boogie Bash 2019 dates: Sept. 17, Sept. 19, Sept. 22, Sept. 24, Sept. 26, Sept. 29, Oct. 1, Oct. 3, Oct. 6, Oct. 8, Oct. 10, Oct. 13, Oct. 15, Oct. 17, Oct. 20, Oct. 22, Oct. 24, Oct. 27, Oct. 29 and Oct. 31
Entry to Disney California Adventure park before the party is included with an Oogie Boogie Bash ticket. The after-hours party begins at 7 p.m. PST and you will have the opportunity to play in the park for three hours before the event starts on Tuesday and Thursday nights (excluding Oct. 29 and Oct. 31) or four hours on Sunday nights, plus Oct. 29 and Oct. 31.
Tickets for the new Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party* may be purchased online, as well as at the Disneyland Resort main gate and by phone at 714-781-4636. Online and mobile purchases are not available the day of the event. Parking is not included in the ticket price, and parking fees will apply.