If you’re wondering what happened to the Disney Parks Designer Collection of ear hats and headbands, it’s still going strong despite the closure of the Disney Parks, and now on shopDisney, you can trade some credits for these new Star Wars droid-themed Minnie ears by Her Universe! Because these are the droids you’re looking for.
Droid Ear Headband by Ashley Eckstein for Her Universe – Star Wars – Limited Release ($78.00)
The headband features sequined ears depicting both BB-8 and R2-D2, plus C-3PO adorning the golden center bow. The ears were designed by none other than Ashley Eckstein, voice of Ahsoka Tano on Star Wars: The Clone Wars and creator of the Her Universe brand.
These plush limited release ears feature gem-studded accents and a gold lamé bow with a metal embellishment at the center.
Created especially for Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort
- Limited Release
- Soft plush ”ears”
- One BB-8 ear
- One R2-D2 ear
- Gold lamé bow with goldtone metal C-3PO embellishment at center
- Gem-stud accents on droids
- Gem stud lettering on back of R2-D2: ”Beep Boop”
- Gem stud lettering on back of BB-8: ”Beep!!”
- Flexible band
- Satin band exterior with Her Universe logo embroidered on the side
- Non-slip band lining
- ”Star Wars” logo on box closure
- Part of the Disney Parks Designer Collection
- Part of the Disney Parks Ear Headband Collection
- All man-made materials
- 8” H x 11” W x 1 1/2” D
As with all Disney Parks Designer Collection ears, these come in a display box with magnetic closure and velvet bed along with a soft black drawstring storage bag.
Will you be adding these droids to your ear headband collection?