Mother’s Day is May 9th in the United States, and you can celebrate the moms in your life at Downtown Disney District with new, limited-time food and beverage options.
Ballast Point Brewing Company, Downtown Disney District
Lobster Ravioli with Shrimp and Heirloom Tomato – Lobster and ricotta-stuffed raviolis, shrimp, heirloom tomato, asparagus, tarragon-lemon cream sauce, and Parmesan. View full menu here (available May 8-10)
Naples Ristorante e Bar, Downtown Disney District
- Mother’s Day Weekend Cocktails – Enjoy three specialty cocktails including the Rossini (prosecco and strawberry purée) and the Ruby (vodka, elderflower, and grapefruit). View full menu and make reservations here (available May 7-9)
Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen, Downtown Disney District
- Bananas Foster French Toast with Bacon – Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen’s famous banana Foster sauce over sweet French toast. View full menu and make reservations here (available May 9 until 3 p.m.)
- Creole Caprese Salad – Vine tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, blue crab, sweet yellow pepper emulsion, lemon olive oil, and basil-arugula pesto. View full menu and make reservations here (available May 9)
Salt & Straw, Downtown Disney District
- Eat Your Flowers Series 2021 –Vivid flowers, bright fruits, and potent aromatics that draw us outside no matter the forecast. Flavors include Rhubarb Crumble with Toasted Anise, Wildflower Honey with Ricotta Walnut Lace Cookies, Jasmine Milk Tea & Chocolate, and Mathilde’s Hibiscus & Coconut Sherbet (available April 23-May 27)
Tortilla Jo’s, Downtown Disney District
- Mother’s Day Brunch – Special brunch menu featuring items like enchiladas, chilaquiles, churro French toast, and huevos rancheros. View full menu and make reservations here (available May 9)
Will you try any of the new dining options for Mother’s Day at Downtown Disney District? Let us know in the comments!