We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Monday, April 26, 2021.
Walt Disney World
- We found out today what will be replacing the iconic Trader Sam animatronic at the end of Jungle Cruise: “Trader Sam’s Gift Shop”
- The concept art for the new “Trader Sam’s Gift Shop” scene suggests that an on-ride photo might be coming to the Jungle Cruise.
- The Magic Kingdom Baby Care Center will be closing at the end of May 2021 for refurbishment, while a temporary location will open in Tomorrowland.
- Hello from a warm but beautiful day here at the Magic Kingdom where we enjoyed a quiet day at the park, with just enough fun new things to show you in this most recent photo report.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- With summer time fast approaching, we headed over to Disney’s Wilderness Lodge to try a new “Roaring S’more” dessert.
Other Walt Disney World News
- CNBC reported today that Joe Biden is expected to relax outdoor mask guidelines as early as tomorrow and reportedly, different guidelines would be in place for vaccinated and non-vaccinated people.
- Yesterday we made you aware of the Park Pass policy changes that were coming, and today Walt Disney World officially announced that Park Pass reservations that are not connected to valid admission will be cancelled.
- After several weeks of preparing and priming, painting finally began today at the EPCOT/World Center Drive entrance arch that has been undergoing a makeover.
- A study completed by the University of Central Florida and International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions (IAAPA) has found that theme parks could safely reduce their physical distancing requirements to 3 feet, rather than 6.
- A new photo op with Sam Wilson’s Captain America is coming to Disney California Adventure, and is expected to be available sometime after the California parks reopen this Friday.
- Disneyland confirmed today that only California residents will be allowed to visit the West Coast parks after they re-open, even though state guidelines permits such visitors.
- Please stand clear of this new Monorail-themed mug at the Emporium in Magic Kingdom.
- Also available at the Emporium, is this new mug featuring the icons from all four Walt Disney World theme parks.
- Series 4 of the “Stitch Crashes Disney” series, inspired by The Little Mermaid, has arrived in the Star Traders gift shop in Magic Kingdom.
- A new Haunted Mansion-themed “Hitchhiking Ghosts” ornament has checked in at Memento Mori in Magic Kingdom.
- New “it’s a small world” Funko Pop! figurines are available for pre-order now through Target.
The Walt Disney Company
- According to Retail Insider, all 18 Disney Store locations in Canada will close by the end of the summer
WDW News Today
- Check out our latest episode of “Picky Eaters” where we discuss what a picky eater can enjoy at Paradiso 37 in Disney Springs.
- Tonight on Cosmic Reid Live, Chris, Jeff and Angelina will bring out the tissue box and talk about their ideal last day of Disney vacations.
- On this week’s episode of WDWNT: Nerd Alert, we review the final episode of “The Falcon And The Winter Soldier” and share our thoughts on the series, we go over the latest news, and much, much more
PICKY EATERS: Tasting the Americas at Paradiso 37
🔴 LIVE: The PeopleMover Is Back at Magic Kingdom!
Cosmic Reid Live: Episode 57 — Your Ideal Last Day at WDW
WDWNT: Nerd Alert – Season Seven – Episode 14
Trader Sam’s Gift Shop Coming to Jungle Cruise, Disney Cancelling Park Reservations – NewsToday 4/26
That’s it for today, we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!