We weren’t too dizzy from our spin on Pixar Pal-A-Round, so we thought we’d mosey on over to see our favorite cowgirl at Jessie’s Critter Carousel. If you love Toy Story as much as we do, Pixar Pier is the place to be at Disney California Adventure.
Physical distancing markers are set six feet apart in the queue.
Hand sanitizer is available inside the queue.
Cast Members are asking guests to keep their parties together in rows. Every row is being filled on the carousel.
Watch our full video of Jessie’s Critter Carousel below:
For more information on ride reopenings at Disney California Adventure, check out the articles below:
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Toy Story Midway Mania Reopens with Plexiglass & Physical Distancing at Disney California Adventure
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: The Little Mermaid – Ariel’s Undersea Adventure Reopens with Physical Distancing at Disney California Adventure
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Monsters, Inc. Mike & Sulley to the Rescue! Reopens at Disney California Adventure
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Soarin’ Around the World Returns to Disney California Adventure
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT Reopens with Plexiglass, Outdoor-Only Queue, No Rocket Pre-Show at Disney California Adventure