We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Saturday, May 29, 2021.
Walt Disney World
- Physical distancing markers continue to be removed across the Walt Disney World Resort and now, the once ubiquitous markers have been removed from the Magic Kingdom entrance
- Walt Disney’s Carousel of Progress, Country Bear Jamboree, Mickey’s Philharmagic and Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room join the growing list of Magic Kingdom’s theater shows that have begun the shift back to normalcy as they now seat guests in each row and remove physical distancing markers from the attraction
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Recently, we informed you of physical distancing markers being removed from attractions like Frozen Ever After and Expedition Everest at Walt Disney World, and now the markers have been removed from the popular Avatar Flight of Passage ride’s extended queue as well
- Do the twist with this new Trilo-Bites Twist — an orange Dole Whip and vanilla soft-serve treat available at Trilo-Bites in DinoLand USA at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- A new “Kingdom of Cute” Mickey Mouse balloon is now available at Walt Disney World, and we found ours at Disney Springs
- More details are emerging about the Avengers Campus opening ceremony, which will be livestreamed on June 2 and will feature “brief pyrotechnics”
- The Orange Bird is popping up everywhere, from PopGrips to Passholder magnets, and now a new Orange Bird sipper is available at Walt Disney World
WDW News Today
🔴LIVE: There’s a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow at Magic Kingdom
That’s it for today, we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!