We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Sunday, May 30, 2021.
Walt Disney World
- Right now, the area behind Spaceship Earth is mostly a construction zone as new shops and dining locations are created, and we have your up-close look at the construction progress
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Theater of the Stars, the home of Beauty and the Beast – Live on Stage at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, is currently under refurbishment and recently, a scaffolding was erected inside the open-air theater
- As with several other attractions, physical distancing markers have been removed from the extended outdoor queue for Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run, which runs throughout Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Earlier this month, tree removal was underway at Fire Rock Geyser in Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and today, the site was clear of crew members and construction vehicles, suggesting the project is complete
- This week, we’re staying in a deluxe room at Disney’s Beach Club Resort and we want you to come along for a tour of the room and extended patio with a view of the pool
- Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance will not open today at Disneyland Park due to unspecified technical difficulties, and Cast Members in the park are informing guests that the ride may not open tomorrow either
Tokyo Disney Resort
- With the quasi-emergency in Chiba Prefecture extended through June 20th, the Oriental Land Company announced today that the hours cut implemented on May 17th would continue through June 20th, after originally being scheduled to end on May 31st
- Among the amenities at Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel in Disneyland Paris is the Manhattan Restaurant, where guests will be able to admire an impressive chandelier inspired by Thor’s planet, Asgard, which also alludes to Manhattan skyscrapers, and we have a sneak peek of it thanks to the Disney Parks Blog
- A recent trip to Toydarian Toymakers revealed a new assortment of exclusive goods, including an ominous-looking Darth Vader marionette, some pose-able rag doll figures, and more for Star Wars fans to add to their hauls while shopping at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- These new rag dolls, space ships and Darth Vader marionette were also found at Toydarian Toymakers on the West Coast at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Disneyland
- Even more new Mandalorian-themed merchandise has made its way to Black Spire Outfitters at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Hollywood Studios
- The latest pair of Star Wars Minnie Mouse ears designed by Ashley Eckstein is inspired by the sinister Darth Vader, and they are now available at Disneyland, where we found them in The Star Trader
- Though Disney Cruise Line ultimately won’t have many sailings this year, there is a new collection of 2021 merchandise for Disney Cruise Line now available at the pop-up shop in Disney Springs
WDW News Today
🔴LIVE: Fun in Fantasyland at Disneyland!
Extended Patio Room Tour – Disney Beach Club Resort
Pressing Issues – WDW 50th Anniversary Commercial, Ending of Pandemic Precautions (5/31/2021)
That’s it for today, we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!