We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Monday, May 31, 2021.
Walt Disney World
- It was a hot but beautiful Memorial Day here at the Magic Kingdom; all of the construction projects across property were shut down for the holiday weekend, but we still found some things to show you in today’s photo report.
- As distancing continues to be reduced, circular stickers on the edge of the Main Street, U.S.A. sidewalks have now been removed.
- The extended queue markers for The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh have now been removed.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- We stopped by Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney Springs to see what’s new, and we want you to come along in the latest photo report.
- Sunset Boulevard has been restored to its pre-pandemic glory, with physical distancing markers now largely absent.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- We check the construction at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort nearly every day, and today, the colorful centerpiece has been added to the resort’s porte-cochère roof!
Other Walt Disney World News
- Walt Disney World Cast Member blockout dates have been lifted for some days and theme parks in June.
- A new Tervis tumbler featuring Disney’s Riviera Resort, the Skyliner, and Mickey and Minnie is now available.
- The next round of Wishables plush is inspired by Cars Land in Disney California Adventure and will be available on shopDisney.com starting June 2.
- Guests can commemorate the return of Disneyland with new limited release “the magic is back” pins.
- The force was with us today to show us the way to more “Mandalorian” merchandise and new figures inside Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland.
- At Disney’s BoardWalk Resort, we found a new Corkcicle tumbler perfect for a day in the park.
WDW News Today
🔴 LIVE: Adding a new party experience to WDW! – Cosmic Reid Live, Ep. 62
That’s it for today, we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!