We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Friday, June 11, 2021.
Walt Disney World
- Today, we noticed new lights added to some of the trees in the hub of Magic Kingdom, which may indicate plans are moving forward for the new nighttime spectacular.
- Disney After Hours Boo Bash is officially sold out on October 31, Halloween night.
- We’ve got good news for those of you who are hoping to snag a ticket to the new Disney After Hours Boo Bash event at the Magic Kingdom: more dates were added to the calendar!
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Arcades at Walt Disney World are finally reopening for the first time since the start of the pandemic.
- A few days ago, it was announced that ‘Ohana would be reopening at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, but the fan-favorite noodles were not on the limited menu. After a few days of fans complaining, Disney buckled to the demand and have announced noodles are coming back.
- The next phase of Walk Around The World bricks are being removed between Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa and Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- The Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels are offering discounted rates on stays between July 19 – September 30, 2021.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Walt Disney World hours have been released from August 22 through 28 for all theme parks.
- Starting June 15, face coverings will be optional for fully vaccinated Guests in most areas at Walt Disney World Resort.
- Face shields are no longer required for Walt Disney World Cast Members in any position.
- Golden Zephyr at Disney California Adventure will reportedly reopen on this upcoming Tuesday, June 15.
- We spotted Cast Members training on the rafts to Tom Sawyer Island today at Disneyland Park.
- We also saw Cast Members in training at the Storybook Land Canal Boats.
- A week after Avengers Campus in Disney California Adventure opened, showtimes are now available for the live entertainment options in the land.
- With the highly-anticipated reopening of Disneyland Paris next week, Disney has been offering us sneak peeks of the new Cars Road Trip attraction, and shared another one today.
- Walt Disney World will be releasing a brand new Dooney & Bourke bag collection this coming Monday, June 14th at Uptown Jewelers in the Magic Kingdom featuring the iconic “it’s a small world” attraction.
- The new Disney Parks Designer Collection ear headband by Karlie Kloss, inspired by the next generation of female coders, arrived today at Ever After Jewelry Co. in Disney Springs.
- A limited-edition Cruella MagicBand is now available in Uptown Jewelers at Magic Kingdom.
WDW News Today
Masks Not Required at WDW, Fireworks & FastPass+ Returning, ‘Ohana Noodles Saved – News Today 6/11
TVA Prisoner Loki Meet and Greet – Marvel Avengers Campus at Disney California Adventure
The Greatest Tokyo DisneySea Hat and More! | Boxed In Japan #10
That’s it for today, we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!