We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Thursday, June 17, 2021.
Walt Disney World
- Fans of the beloved Figment attraction will be excited to find that sections of the “What If” Labs have now reopened at ImageWorks, right near the exit of the attraction.
- Lately, we’ve seen several booths installed overnight at EPCOT for the upcoming Food & Wine Festival, and today we found a few more.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Jambo! Join us as we venture around Walt Disney World at Disney’s Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom. We found quite a few interesting things, and we even saw an attraction return to it’s pre-pandemic state for today’s photo report.
- Walt Disney World continues to relax its COVID-19 protocols and we thought we’d show you just how those changes are taking effect at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Good news for those looking to skip the physical lines while shopping at Walt Disney World: the World of Disney store in Disney Springs has now been added to the “Shop in Store” section of the My Disney Experience App.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- A wave of Corkcicle bottles have made their way to Walt Disney World Resort hotels, and the newest one has said “aloha” at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort!
Other Walt Disney World News
- Not long after fully vaccinated guests were no longer required to wear face coverings in most places at Walt Disney World, vaccinated Cast Members will be able to do the same outdoors beginning tomorrow, June 18th.
- The latest update from the Disneyland Resort is music to our ears as the Citizens of Buena Vista Street have returned to Disney California Adventure.
- Last month we shared that Disneyland Legacy Passholder’s had their discount extended again in May, and now we can confirm they have been extended yet again.
- With COVID-19 safety measures being relaxed, Space Mountain at Disneyland has wasted little time returning to its pre-pandemic state.
- Temperature check stations and physical distancing markers have been removed from the parking garages and esplanade.
- We stopped by Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo during our adventures today to try out their new cold brew drink that is sure to make a buzz with off-world travelers.
- California Governor Gavin Newsom has signed an executive order today in alignment with new CAL/OSHA recommendations, declaring that businesses are no longer required to require face masks for workers who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- We stopped into the newly-reopened Wine Country Trattoria for lunch today at Disney California Adventure.
- Oga’s Cantina also reopened today, and we stopped by for some refreshments during our visit to Black Spire Outpost.
- The Marvel Studios Disney + series Loki is taking the streaming world by storm. It’s no surprise that with its incredible popularity, and now you can meet Loki in his new “Variant” suit or snap a selfie at the Miss Minutes photo op.
- It’s time to live your dreams again as Disneyland Paris reopens today, June 17th, with Disneyland Park, Walt Disney Studios Park, Disney’s Newport Bay Club Hotel and Disney Village.
- While at Walt Disney Studios Park, we stopped by to check out the construction progress on the upcoming Avengers Campus.
Disney Cruise Line
- Exciting news for those hoping to plan a Halloween or Christmas vacation cruise with the Disney Cruise Line: new dates are coming soon for Fall 2022 voyages.
The Walt Disney Company
- Josh D’Amaro, Chairman of Disney Parks, Experiences and Products, addressed Disney fans around the world on the Disney Parks blog this morning to herald the re-opening of Disneyland Paris. This marks the re-opening of all Disney Parks worldwide, which means that the sun will never set on a Disney park.
- In a video interview with Indiana University College of Arts + Sciences, Disney CEO Bob Chapek incorrectly claimed that Splash Mountain is “over 60 years old.”
WDW News Today
Fireworks Return to Disney World & Disneyland, Tom Rode That Dumb Cars Ride – NewsToday 6/16
🔴LIVE at Grand Reopening of Disneyland Paris with Tom
Selfie Spot Meet and Greet with Mickey, Goofy, and Pluto – Fantasyland in Disneyland Paris
Cowboy Goofy and Minnie Selfie Spot Meet and Greets – Frontierland at Disneyland Paris
Geppetto and Pinocchio Distanced Meet and Greet at Disneyland
Stitch Distanced Meet and Greet in Tomorrowland at Disneyland
Jack Skellington Selfie Spot Meet and Greet at Phantom Manor – Disneyland Paris
Town Square Selfie Spot Meet & Greets – Disneyland Paris
Chip & Dale, Clarice Selfie Spot Meet and Greets – Adventureland at Disneyland Paris
Ink & Paint – Favorite Disney Beverages & Lounges
🔴 LIVE: The Real Florida Outside The Bubble – Episode 7
That’s it for today, we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!