We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Wednesday, June 2, 2021.
Walt Disney World
- The Disney Parks Blog has revealed more details about the new “Disney After Hours Boo Bash” coming to the Magic Kingdom later this year, starting Aug. 10 and continuing through Oct. 31.
- After the tribal dancer figures were removed yesterday from the “native celebration” scene at the Jungle Cruise in the Magic Kingdom, their hut is now gone as well.
- In another reduction of physical distancing measures around Walt Disney World Resort, the signs marking tables as unavailable have been removed from outdoor dining areas at the Magic Kingdom.
- The Buffalo Chicken Spring Rolls have returned to our favorite food cart just outside Adventureland in the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out our photo report for these updates and more from the Magic Kingdom.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- A permit has been filed on behalf of Walt Disney Imagineering for the commencement of design, production, and installation of walls at the future site of Roundup Rodeo BBQ.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Tusker House Restaurant is set to reopen on June 20th at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- We also have the full menus and pricing for Tusker House at Disney’s Animal Kingdom; the meals will now be family style and characters will appear at a distance.
- It’s a new month, and that means new limited edition treats at Gideon’s Bakehouse in Disney Springs!
Other Walt Disney World News
- Disney is changing their mask protocol to allow select Cast Members to remove their masks outdoors in roles that allow them to remain six feet away from others.
- In a move that could impact the COVID-19 regulations at Walt Disney World, Orange County Officials may change their COVID-19 safety requirements as soon as Friday, June 4.
- To add to the celebration of the Avengers Campus opening on June 4, Downtown Disney has a new Spider Man mural installation which is sure to get us even more pumped for the new land.
- The Ambassadeur Disneyland Paris Facebook page has shared some photos of Cast Member gearing up to work at the new Cars Road Trip attraction at Walt Disney Studios Paris.
- We may not have Cars Land here in Florida, but at least we can pretend with the new Cars Land Disney Parks Wishables
- As anticipated, the new Dooney & Bourke Disney Afternoon collection has landed at Walt Disney World today.
- Marvel Avenger Campus opens later this week at Disney California Adventure, but you can assemble your opening day outfit now at Downtown Disney District.
- Two new belt buckles (with belts) have arrived at Disneyland Resort, featuring the classic “D” logo and Sleeping Beauty Castle.
- Back in 2019, Disney announced an original docuseries coming to Disney+ called Behind The Attraction; now, almost two years later, the series is finally set to debut on July 16, 2021.
The Walt Disney Company
- Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa, has updated their COVID-19 Health & Safety Plan to allow guests to remove masks when outdoors.
WDW News Today
ParksCenter – More Mask Policy Changes, Rise Down, Boo Bash Details, and Avengers Campus! – Ep. 154
That’s it for today, we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!