We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Monday, June 21, 2021.
Walt Disney World
- If, like us, you are a foolish mortal with a penchant for ghoulish delights, you will be thrilled to find the interactive queue reopened at the Haunted Mansion.
- Walt Disney World Cast Members celebrated International Yoga Day this morning with a sunrise session in front of Cinderella Castle.
- After we broke the story that a guest jumped from a boat on Living with the Land in Epcot to steal a cucumber from the greenhouse, we received additional details around the episode from a reader riding right behind these guests.
- The Fjording in the Norway Pavilion is undergoing renovation, with a section of the store blocked off by stanchions. As a result, the giant troll has taken a stroll to a different section of the store.
- Physical distancing markers have been removed from the Rose & Crown Pub in the U.K. Pavilion and guests can once again sit inside.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Another Masai giraffe has been born at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, which welcomed two Masai giraffe calves last year.
- Tusker House reopened and we already checked out breakfast, but we had to return for dinner, which is $55 per adult and $36 per child.
- Starting July 6, Disney Springs will be hosting “Flavors of Florida” to celebrate the sunshine state and its citrus flavors.
- A Salt & Straw ice cream shop is coming soon to Disney Springs at Walt Disney World.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Beginning next week, two of Disney’s Vacation Club resorts will be making refurbishments to their lobbies and porte-cochère: Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort and Disney’s Old Key West Resort.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Walt Disney World is planning to install a large digital screen featuring artwork on International Drive in Orlando.
- Disney announced on Twitter that more information about the upcoming 50th anniversary of Walt Disney World will be revealed tomorrow on Good Morning America, along with a promotional video showcasing Cast Members.
- Disney is offering an exclusive after-hours tour of the new Avengers Campus in Disneyland live on TikTok tomorrow, June 22nd at 10:00 pm PT / 1:00 am ET.
- While enjoying the sun and sights at Disney California Adventure this afternoon, we decided to stop by for a ride on the Golden Zephyr, as it recently reopened to guests.
- The letter brush art stands have returned to Disney California Adventure, and we noticed new designs: Marvel Super Heroes.
- During our stroll down Main Street, U.S.A., we noticed that the Main Street Cinema has reopened its doors.
- Adventurers ahoy! Explorers and landlubbers alike can once again set sail upon the rafts to Tom Sawyer Island and journey through the Pirate’s Lair.
- Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel has opened its doors for guests; join us on a tour of a rethemed room in the upgraded hotel.
- We also spent some time relaxing in the Bleecker Street Lounge just off of the lobby, inspired by the real-life clubs and bars on New York’s Bleecker Street.
- The EPCOT serigraph poster collection continues with two new limited release posters featuring the fan-favorite Horizons and Mission: Space, now available on shopDisney.
- If you are looking to score a few of the popular Disney nuiMOs plush and their many outfits, you are in luck: shopDisney is currently offering a limited-time sale of buy any two, and get one free.
The Walt Disney Company
- For those looking to learn how to make some of their favorite Disney dishes right at home, you can now purchase a new recipe book courtesy of Delish and Disney.
- Disney shared photos of Cast Members worldwide participating in celebrations for International Yoga Day at Disney Parks around the globe.
- Disney Vacation Club (DVC) guests will no longer be able to opt-in to housekeeping services for their villas.
WDW News Today
Grand Opening Ceremony Featuring Spider-Man – Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel
Super Hero Station: Spider-Man Meet & Greet, Photo-Ops – Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel
Empire State Club Room Tour, Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel at Disneyland Paris
🔴LIVE Tour Disney’s New York Hotel – The Art of Marvel for Its Grand Opening at Disneyland Paris
🔴LIVE: Summer Day at Disneyland
Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel Opens, Decor Fail, Lady Steals Cucumber – NewsToday 6/21
WDWNT: Nerd Alert – Season Seven – Episode 21
🔴 LIVE: Building a new Toontown at WDW! – Cosmic Reid Live, Ep. 65
That’s it for today, we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!