We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Sunday, June 6, 2021.
Walt Disney World
- Now replacing the Pygmy hut that was ripped out a few weeks back, a new “Boats & Baits and Bites!” shack scene has been added to the Jungle Cruise.
- After making a one-day return in early March, the Imagination Pavilion jumping fountains are once again operating.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge at Walt Disney World has reopened to regular guests after only being open to Disney Vacation Club members since last summer, so we had the chance to tour a new remodeled room.
- We also stopped by the Polynesian Village Resort to check up on the construction progress of the Porte-Cochère Roof.
Other Walt Disney World News
- New “Please Wait Here” distancing markers have been added to the compartment sections on Monorail Blue as a part of Disney’s continuing adjustments to safety measures.
- The “Know Before You Go” page of Walt Disney World’s website has also been updated to no longer include any mention of six-foot physical distancing, suggesting distancing will be reduced in stores and restaurants now.
Tokyo Disney Resort
- Thanks to an incredible spate of new souvenir items available as bundles with meals and desserts at the Queen of Hearts Banquet Hall in Fantasyland, we decided to finally give it a try along with our thoughts on the latest refresh to the menu.
- After a brief tease on Saturday, the Oriental Land Company has finally announced the plans for Tokyo DisneySea’s 20th Anniversary celebration, with the theme “Time to Shine!”
- We recently found some unique Disney action figures from pop-culture design house Super7 based out of California, featuring Alice, The Tea Time Mad Hatter, Robin Hood and Hyacinth Hippo.
- Complimentary MagicBands may be a thing of the past, but new MagicBand styles are still being released. If bands are not your style, then this new Minnie Mouse MagicKeepers clip might be for you.
WDW News Today
NEW Remodeled Room Tour – Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
🔴 LIVE From EPCOT with the WDWNT Crew
Pressing Issues – Season Finale (6/6/2021)
That’s it for today, we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!