We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Saturday, July 10, 2021.
Walt Disney World
- In addition to the office in the Jungle Cruise queue being stripped of nearly all props, new details were added to the crate under the tarantula near the dock.
- In more Adventureland news, the infamous Spitting Camels near The Magic Carpets of Aladdin in the Magic Kingdom have received a bold new look after repainting.
- Check out our Photo Report to see construction updates, new merchandise, and more from the Magic Kingdom.
- For the first time in over a year, the water features are functional again at Casey Jr. Splash ‘N’ Soak Station.
- More decorative silver paneling has been added to the roof of Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind at EPCOT.
- As we move closer to the upcoming 50th Anniversary Celebration, construction continues in EPCOT at the World Celebration Neighborhood that is set to house new dining and shopping locations when complete.
- Check out our Photo Report from EPCOT to see new Food & Wine Festival menus, new merchandise, and more!
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Starting July 11, VIP Tour guests will no longer need boarding groups and will be escorted right onto Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Disney recently announced that early park entry would be given to guests staying at Walt Disney World Resort Hotels, check out the full list of resorts gaining this benefit on October 1st.
- ‘Ohana finally reopened yesterday, check out our review of the revamped dinner menu.
- Today, we spotted crews setting up new “modern” patio furniture outside the Moana-themed hotel rooms coming to Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- We shared a new aerial construction photo update for the new Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser hotel.
- The world-famous Jungle Cruise has soft reopened to guests at Disneyland Park before its official July 16 reopening.
- Today we noticed that the Coca-Cola Refreshment Corner has returned to Main Street, U.S.A. inside Disneyland Park!
- Rumor has it that Disney Illuminations will be returning in December 2021 to Disneyland Paris, just in time for Christmas.
- Walt Disney World has a new “The Haunted Mansion” tee featuring Madame Leota.
- A new Dooney & Bourke Disney collection starring Mickey and Minnie in New York City is coming to Walt Disney World.
- Today we stopped by the Majestic Theatre shop inside Disney’s Hollywood Studios and found two new t-shirts: one featuring Lady from Lady and the Tramp and the other sporting “Al’s Toy Barn” from Toy Story 2.
WDW News Today
‘Ohana Reopens, Oogie Boogie Bash Returning – NewsToday 7/9
New Jungle Cruise with Cultural Sensitivity Changes Soft-Opens at Disneyland
That’s it for today, we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!