We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Sunday, July 11, 2021.
Walt Disney World
- We reviewed Casey’s Corner in Magic Kingdom, reporting that the restaurant still delivers classic yet basic ballpark food for guests.
- In other Casey’s Corner news, it was announced that the restaurant’s hours will now be extended to 10:30pm, which gives visitors an extra 30 minutes after the park closes to finish dining.
- We gave you a peek inside The Creations Shop, the retail venue set to debut this summer at the former site of Innoventions East, as it races towards its opening deadline.
- In another update about the greater reimagining of EPCOT, we brought you photos of a new look for the Coca-Cola carts found at the outdoor dining kiosks around Future World.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- If you’re looking to experience some Disney nightlife soon, The Atlantic Dance Hall nightclub is set to reopen on August 6 at Disney’s BoardWalk Resort.
- As refurbishment continues, a new milestone has been reached for the porte-cochére at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort as crews begin to install the decorative thatched roofing.
- And finally, following the removal of most of the Walk Around the World bricks, the walkway between Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort has reopened.
Other Walt Disney World News
- We reported that Disney Parks plans to announce Christmas 2021 offerings this week, with the possibility of news about a Magic Kingdom Christmas party.
- In more reopening news, the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail is now officially available to guests at Disney California Adventure.
- We also brought you photos of the construction progress on Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway in Toontown at Disneyland
Tokyo Disney Resort
- In advance of the fourth State of Emergency in the Tokyo area the Oriental Land Company has announced that the reduced park hours implemented on May 17th will be extended once again through August 22nd.
Hong Kong Disneyland
- Hong Kong Disneyland kicked off summertime in style with “Follow Your Dreams,” a live outdoor musical party that debuted at the Castle of Magical Dreams as the resort continues celebrating its 15th anniversary.
- We brought you photos of a new Haunted Mansion T-Shirt featuring everyone’s favorite ghoul, Madame Leota, that we found in Disneyland Park.
Entertainment and Media
- In entertainment news, we reported that Marvel Studio’s “Black Widow” is officially the largest domestic box office opening since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic in early 2020.
WDW News Today
- And finally, we’re bringing you exciting theme park news from around the world with the all-new ParksCenter which premiered tonight at 8pm ET!
Matterhorn Bobsleds Reopens at Disneyland
Tinker Bell Distanced Meet and Greet at Disneyland
Disneyland Hotel Reopens at Disneyland Resort
rt in Avengers Campus at Disney California Adventure
Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Reopens at Disneyland
Redwood Creek Challenge Trail Reopens at Disney California Adventure
Golden Zephyr Reopens at Disney California Adventure
Pirate’s Lair on Tom Sawyer Island Reopens at Disneyland
Davy Crockett’s Explorer Canoes Reopen at Disneyland
The All New ParksCenter Premieres Tonight!
🔴LIVE: The Ladies Take Over EPCOT
That’s it for today, we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!