We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Monday, July 12, 2021.
Walt Disney World
- One man managed to sneak into the Magic Kingdom without buying a ticket, although his visit to the theme park was short-lived.
- A new holiday event is coming to Magic Kingdom in November, as a replacement for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party: “Disney Very Merriest After Hours”.
- The classic Castle Dream Lights will not be illuminating Cinderella Castle at Magic Kingdom this year.
- Following the repainting of its exterior, “it’s a small world” at Magic Kingdom will be closing for further refurbishment on July 27.
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin at Magic Kingdom will be closing for a brief refurbishment from July 20 through July 22.
- This morning on the Jungle Cruise, we noticed new boxes covered in tarp added to the cleared areas where the attacking Natives “ambush” scene previously was.
- The EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays is returning in full force in 2021, after only being a “taste of” the festival last year.
- The popular activewear brand Fabletics, co-founded by actress Kate Hudson, is opening its own store in Disney Springs this fall.
- Salt & Straw Ice Cream is coming to Disney Springs next year, and today we noticed new signage has been added to construction walls advertising the upcoming dessert shop.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Among the many new and returning holiday experiences coming to Walt Disney World are the famous resort hotel gingerbread houses.
- Belle Vue Lounge at Disney’s BoardWalk Inn was originally scheduled to reopen yesterday, July 11, but will now reopen on July 14.
- Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto has renamed two menu items ahead of its rumored reopening as cultural sensitivity changes continue.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Check out this full list of holiday offerings coming to Walt Disney World in 2021.
- Orange County Mayor Jerry Demings is now recommending that all individuals in the area, regardless of vaccination status, wear a mask while indoors once again.
- More theme park passes have been added yet again for the month of July at Walt Disney World.
- “Haunted Mansion Holiday” is returning to Disneyland Park in 2021 for the overlay’s 20th anniversary, check out these photos of the 20th anniversary Gingerbread House and merchandise.
- One of the only attractions that has yet to reopen at Disneyland Park is Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage, but now we have a projected reopening: Winter 2021.
- Guests missed Halloween day, Christmas, and New Year’s celebrations at Disneyland Paris last year, but these festivities will be returning in 2021.
- French President Emmanuel Macron has announced that a “Health Pass” with proof of COVID-19 vaccination or recent test will soon be mandatory to access public places and events.
- More new Haunted Mansion apparel is now available at Memento Mori in Magic Kingdom, check out these shorts and leggings.
- Here is our first look at the new merchandise coming to Disney Parks and shopDisney to celebrate the most wonderful time of year.
- Some new Kingdom Hearts phone cases and MagicBands have been unlocked at both Magic Kingdom and Disney Springs.
That’s it for today, we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!