We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Tuesday, July 13, 2021.
Walt Disney World
- Two popular Magic Kingdom snacks have relocated to Westward Ho in Frontierland and we stopped by to see how these have held up over the years.
- New signs have appeared near backstage facilities at the Magic Kingdom prohibiting photography, video recording, and live streaming.
- All of the pavilion flags have been returned to the entrance of EPCOT, after being missing for almost a week.
- The classic pillars on either side of the Universe of Energy pavilion are they’re being repainted again in gray, with alien or futuristic markings accenting them.
- The longtime pianist and entertainer at EPCOT’s Rose & Crown Pub, Pam Brody, sadly passed away on July 11.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Another animal has been welcomed into Disney’s Animal Kingdom family, as a Nile Hippopotamus has given birth just yesterday to a new calf.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- The reimagined “Mary Poppins” themed Cítricos reopens this week on July 15, and while we got a preview of the new menu by Chef Andres Mendoza last month, we now have the full menu with prices.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Walt Disney World has just announced a new Summer Fun deal on tickets exclusively for Florida residents.
- More Walt Disney World Park Passes have been added for all three ticket types through September.
- planDisney has revealed that fireworks cruises are available once again at Walt Disney World Resort.
- On the first day of general registration, the Disney Wine & Dine 10K has sold out.
- Animal, our favorite crazed percussionist from The Muppets, recently vacationed at Disneyland park and Cast Members caught up with him during his wild holiday shopping spree on Main Street, U.S.A.
- Disneyland Paris has posted an update regarding yesterday’s announcement of a new, mandatory “health pass,” shared by French President Emmanuel Macron, that is planned to start in the country on July 21.
- A classy new black and gold Minnie Mouse ear headband is now available at Walt Disney World.
- The France Pavilion in EPCOT has a new collection of apparel and merchandise featuring Minnie and Mickey Mouse.
- Guests can get their favorite “memory refreshers” in a new cup available at Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff in Disney California Adventure.
Entertainment and Media
- Pixar has shared its first trailer for its upcoming new film, “Turning Red.”
- On July 24, Disney fans will be able to watch the red carpet for Disney’s “Jungle Cruise” world premiere live from Disneyland Park.
- First announced at the beginning of June, Disney has now released an official trailer for the highly anticipated docuseries “Behind The Attraction” coming to Disney+ on July 21.
- The nominations for the 73rd Emmy Awards have been released, and “WandaVision” is up for a grand total of 23 nominations.
The Walt Disney Company
- Disney’s senior executive VP and chief communications officer Zenia Mucha and senior executive VP, general counsel, and secretary Alan Braverman will be stepping down from their positions at the end of 2021.
WDW News Today
Christmas Party Replaced with Disney After Hours, Castle Lights Will Not Return – NewsToday 7/12
Nautilus Character Meet & Greet at Disneyland Paris
Today’s Major Additions Are Tomorrow’s Controversy | Timekeeping #23 – 1992
Pre-Opening Report from Disneyland – Watch Along with Rob & Tom! Deep in the Plus – Ep 72
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!