We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Sunday, July 18, 2021.
Walt Disney World
- The Main Street Confectionery at Magic Kingdom closed for refurbishment on March 29, 2021 and the Walt Disney World calendar now indicates the candy shop will be closed through October 2.
- The Frontierland churro cart has reopened in Magic Kingdom, so guests can once again grab a churro (or a soft pretzel) to-go.
- After a year without it, the Monorail line connecting EPCOT and the Transportation and Ticket Center has finally returned to service.
- More trash cans with different colors can now be found in Future World, some of which have contactless lids and say “trash please.”
- Oga’s Cantina in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland has a special new vegan treat, Blue Milk Chia Pudding, only available through July 20.
- Select snack carts throughout Disneyland Resort are now selling a variety of SmartWater flavors.
- We stopped in for dinner and drinks at Blue Bayou Restaurant and were thoroughly disappointed.
- Disneyland VIP Tour Guests do not need boarding groups in order to ride both Rise of the Resistance and WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure at Disney California Adventure.
Disney Cruise Line
- Whether you are looking for a new family tradition or simply want to add some cheer to the season, Disney Cruise Line has an option to make the magic of the holidays come alive with Very Merrytime Cruises.
- While browsing around Keystone Clothiers at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, we spotted a heroic new sweatshirt featuring our favorite comic book legends, the Avengers.
- We found a new Haunted Mansion shirt featuring Master Gracey facing left at Memento Mori in the Magic Kingdom.
- A new Loungefly baseball cap inspired by The Haunted Mansion Funko POP! figurines is now available at Disneyland Park.
- New boxer briefs featuring park icons and Mickey Mouse lounge shorts are now available at Disneyland Resort.
- Now you can stroll the parks in style and comfort with the new Minnie Mouse Crocs, found in Elias & Co. at Disney California Adventure.
- We stopped by the Emporium this morning at Magic Kingdom and stumbled upon two new character mugs with lids and two new metal water bottles.
- The popular Metal Earth 3-D attraction models have popped up around Walt Disney World for a while now, but today we spotted a new full-color version featuring our favorite Haunted Mansion.
- A new T-shirt celebrating the 55th anniversary of “it’s a small world” and a stylish tank top featuring Sleeping Beauty Castle are now available in Disneyland.
- Six new ballcaps have arrived at Disneyland Resort featuring Mickey and Minnie Mouse, “The Lion King,” and “Alice in Wonderland.”
WDW News Today
Flight Of Passage Full Pre-show Returns at Animal Kingdom
Sailing Ship Columbia Reopens at Disneyland
Sleeping Beauty Castle Walkthrough Reopens at Disneyland
EPCOT Monorail Line Reopening Full Ride Loop – Walt Disney World
Disneyland Turns 66, Jungle Cruise Opens, and We Discuss Changing Classic Attractions – ParksCenter
Braving The Hollywood Brown Derby | Picky Eaters – Episode 9
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!