We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Wednesday, July 21, 2021.
Walt Disney World
- Hello and welcome to a magical morning at Walt Disney World! Get ready to follow us around Magic Kingdom and more as we see what is in store for us today in the latest photo report.
- As part of the many ongoing updates Walt Disney World is receiving to prepare for the 50th anniversary celebration, the iconic “Partners” statue in front of Cinderella Castle in Magic Kingdom is getting shined up for the occasion.
- The latest change at the Jungle Cruise greets guests just as the enter the main queue, as a freshly modified sign has been posted.
- We recently shared that the beloved gear on the pathway to Tomorrowland had been scored to be removed, and our most recent update confirmed it is almost completely gone from the bridge in the last few steps of the pavement’s refurbishment.
- Two more statues have been revealed for the “Disney Fab 50” around Walt Disney World! Lumiere and Cogsworth will be coming to the Magic Kingdom.
- Construction continues each day on World Drive near the Magic Kingdom as workers move diligently to complete a new ramp to help improve traffic flow around the Magic Kingdom.
- Hello from another very hot day at EPCOT! We took a walk around the park on this bright, sunny day to see what new things we could find to show you in the latest photo report.
- Cast Members were offering guests a ride back to their vehicles via golf cart after exiting EPCOT this evening.
- On our way out of EPCOT this beautiful Florida evening, we noticed multicolored lighting testing inside Creations Shop, which is set to open this summer.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- A new poster for the upcoming all-immersive, two-day journey at the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser has been released, giving a peek at what’s to come!
Other Walt Disney World News
- Catching a Character Cavalcade is now easier than ever, as Disney has posted show times on Digital Boards around the Magic Kingdom, as well as in the My Disney Experience App.
- Just announced by Disney, this summer is your last chance to come out and catch the current fireworks shows “before they sparkle into Disney history”.
- Beauty and the Beast – Live on Stage, Turtle Talk with Crush, Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor, and Wonderful World of Animation return dates were announced today.
- Walt Disney World has once again replenished park passes for the resort’s 50th anniversary on October 1 and the dates surrounding it.
- In light of many southern California establishments and venues remaining closed, Adventures by Disney has opted to suspend their California Adventures and Escapes, including those at Disneyland Resort, through the end of 2021.
- The popular restaurant Wine Country Trattoria located in the Pacific Wharf area of Disney California Adventure Park reopened to guests back in June, and just a month later is already reducing its hours of operation.
- Maurice’s Treats in Disneyland Park has reopened with some sweet new treats and we picked up a pair of “Churro Gears” and a trio of Disney Princess-inspired madeleines.
Tokyo Disney Resort
- Tokyo Disney Resort is ever-evolving, particularly in times like these where operations are changing near-constantly, so let’s set sail around the seven ports to see the latest at the world’s most beautiful theme park.
- New exclusive pins have made their way to Frontier Trading Post in the Magic Kingdom featuring beloved animated characters.
- We’ve slowly seen various articles of new Haunted Mansion merchandise materialize into Memento Mori at Magic Kingdom, and the latest is a backpack featuring all the hosts of ghosts the attraction holds.
Entertainment and Media
- The newest series to hit Disney+ this summer stars the classic dynamic duo Chip ‘n’ Dale and their adventures in the big city – er, park.
The Walt Disney Company
- We recently reported that The Walt Disney Company is moving 2,000 jobs from California to Florida and now, the company has announced an $864 investment in the new Lake Nona Campus.
WDW News Today
EPCOT Center Gives Way to a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, Plus Bill Clinton! – Timekeeping #24 1993
We Discuss the Ups and Downs of Marvel Studios Loki! Deep in the Plus – Ep 73
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!