We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Saturday, July 31, 2021.
Walt Disney World
- Join us as we venture throughout the park to see just what lies in store in the many lands of Magic Kingdom in our photo report.
- A new addition to the menu at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café is a chocolate Bundt cake with purple icing drizzle. We stopped by to give it a try (and listen to Sonny Eclipse, of course).
- In preparation for the World’s Most Magical Celebration, much of the Magic Kingdom is undergoing refurbishment, including Be Our Guest Restaurant. Repainting has already begun on the rockwork outside the entry, and it seems it will soon expand to the castle.
- Walls went up recently around sections of Frontierland, signaling an upcoming refurbishment. We stopped by this morning to check in on progress and found that most of the boardwalk has been covered in tarps.
- Royal greetings from a sunny day in Magic Kingdom! It’s another hot and sunny day at the castle, so let’s get started with another photo report.
- We’ve been keeping an eye on the progress of construction going on in the World Celebration neighborhood, and it’s time for another look at how things are shaping up.
- Come along with us as we uncover the many surprises that this beloved park has in store for us today in our EPCOT photo report.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Catalina Eddie’s, a quick-service restaurant at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, has yet to reopen after the 2020 shutdown. It appears that is about to change, as new hours have been posted on the Walt Disney World website.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Showtimes are now available for the new fireworks spectaculars coming to Magic Kingdom and EPCOT beginning October 1. The schedule is currently posted through October 16.
- Do you even know what you can — and can’t — bring into Walt Disney World parks? This is definitely something you should know.
Tokyo Disney Resort
- In advance of the State of Emergency being extended to Chiba Prefecture and the surrounding areas around Tokyo, the Oriental Land Company has once again announced that the reduced park hours implemented on May 17th will be extended once again through August 31st. Alcohol sales will continue to be suspended as well.
- If you’re ready for the spookiest time of the year, fly on over to Uptown Jewelers in the Magic Kingdom for the new Disney Parks exclusive “Hocus Pocus” Pandora charm.
- If you’re looking to show off your love of Walt Disney World with your wardrobe, you’re in luck as three new items featuring the resort’s logo have arrived.
- You can also show off your love for two beskar-clad members of the Bounty Hunter’s Guild with new Star Wars magnets from Walt Disney World featuring The Mandalorian and Boba Fett.
- We spotted a new mystery pin pack featuring our favorite purple dragon and culinary expert, Figment, for this year’s Food & Wine Festival at EPCOT.
Entertainment and Media
- The Muppets took to Twitter to show off a shiny new logo for The Muppets Studio.
- A new hand-drawn series of shorts, “Walt Disney Animation Studios Presents Goofy in How to Stay at Home,” is coming to Disney+ beginning August 11.
WDW News Today
🔴LIVE: Masking Up Again at Magic Kingdom
That’s it for today, we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!