We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Tuesday, July 6, 2021.
Walt Disney World
- After the announcement that Happily Ever After would be modified tonight due to Hurricane Elsa, we stopped in to see the nighttime spectacular and found few differences.
- A new guidemap has debuted at EPCOT, with the now outdated health and safety guidelines removed.
- A crane has been moved into the construction site of Journey of Water.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- The dining locations of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Disney’s Hollywood Studios have new menu items, including new plant-based meals.
- Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Disney’s Hollywood Studios has an updated menu, including a new dessert, so we visited Batuu to try out all of the new items.
- We also stopped at Ronto Roasters in Galaxy’s Edge to try a few of the new offerings out.
- One of the many new citrus snacks now available at Disney Springs for “Flavors of Florida” is the Key Lime Pie Donut at Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew.
Other Walt Disney World News
- It seems likely that Disney Premier Access, a paid service to replace free FastPasses, will also come to Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort soon.
- The extremely popular host of the former “Must Do Disney” show, Stacey Aswad, mentioned our article along with a farewell message earlier today via Twitter.
- As of a few days ago, Tropical Storm Elsa was weakening, but it is now expected to grow stronger before reaching Florida.
- Tonight’s performance of EPCOT Forever has been canceled and Happily Ever After at Magic Kingdom will be modified due to the approaching Tropical Storm Elsa.
- Tropical Storm Elsa has been upgraded to a hurricane once again as it approaches Florida’s west coast this evening.
- If you are a California resident looking to visit the Happiest Place on Earth this summer, you are in luck: Disneyland is bringing back discounted multi-day ticket offers for California residents.
- Mickey Mouse-shaped hand soap has made its way across the ocean to Disneyland Resort at long last!
- If you’re looking for a refreshing treat at Disneyland Resort, moove on over to Disney California Adventure and visit Clarabelle’s Hand-Scooped Ice Cream, which began a soft reopening today.
Tokyo Disney Resort
- Mickey and Minnie are receiving costumes specially designed for Tokyo DisneySea’s 20th Anniversary “Time to Shine!” celebration.
- Disneyland Paris has confirmed our rumor that Disney Premier Access is coming to the resorts two theme parks, replacing free FastPass services with a paid offering.
- Sales and renewals of Disneyland Paris Annual Passes will resume on July 15, 2021.
- We found an amazing new assortment of exclusive pins this morning at Frontier Trading Post featuring a few iconic Magic Kingdom characters and a classic Disney movie!
- The Incredibles are coming to shopDisney for Wishables Wednesday tomorrow, July 7.
- The newest Loungefly mini backpack lets you display your Minnie Mouse ear headband on top.
- World of Disney at Downtown Disney District is ready to add a bit of extra magic to your day with new character mugs.
WDW News Today
“Must Do Disney” & Stacey Retired on Resort TV, Master Gracey Portrait Fixed & Unfixed-NewsToday 7/5
🔴 LIVE: Explore Pirates Lair on Tom Sawyer Island
WDWNT: Nerd Alert – Season Seven – Episode 23
Marvel’s Captain America: Civil War is the BEST Avengers Movie! Deep in the Plus – Ep 71
That’s it for today, we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!