We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Friday, July 9, 2021.
Walt Disney World
- Props and decorations have been removed from the office in the queue of the Jungle Cruise in Magic Kingdom as cultural sensitivity changes continue at the attraction.
- The schedule has been released for the previously announced America Gardens Bandstand concert series at the 2021 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival.
- To celebrate the release of Black Widow, D-Luxe Burger at Disney Springs has two limited-time Black Widow-inspired items: a milkshake and a hamburger.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- ‘Ohana at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort has finally reopened, and we reviewed their all-you-care-to-enjoy breakfast.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Disney Parks Blog has shared a fresh look at Disneyland Park’s Jungle Cruise, which will be reopening on July 16 after a series of cultural sensitivity updates.
- In Disneyland Paris, you can catch Cowboy Goofy in his finest Western Wear sporting the latest trends.
- The Kraft Heinz Company is now an Official Partner of Disneyland Paris.
- New Crocs sandals inspired by Minnie Mouse are now available at Walt Disney World.
- Just after Casey’s Corner finally reopened to Magic Kingdom guests, a new dress inspired by the hot dog eatery has appeared at Uptown Jewelers.
- The seventh commemorative plush in the 2021 “Treasures From the Vault” collection features the iconic duo, Chip and Dale.
- Three new activity books with art supplies are now available at The Darkroom at Disney’s Hollywood Studios; these new books feature Spider-Man, Disney Princesses, and “Frozen.”
- The latest in a series of folding fans has arrived at Downtown Disney District to help you beat the heat this summer.
- Star Traders in the Magic Kingdom has stocked three new Pin Trading display bags, adding to the lineup of accessories to show off your collection of favorite Disney pins.
- There are three new open edition pins available at Walt Disney World celebrating different Disney resorts.
Entertainment and Media
- You can check out our review of the new film “Black Widow”, which exceeded our expectations.
The Walt Disney Company
- Pixar Putt is a new Pixar-inspired mini golf experience that is coming to Battery Park City’s pier in New York next month.
WDW News Today
🔴 LIVE These Wishables are Incredible! -Boxed In
That’s it for today, we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!