We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Tuesday, August 10, 2021.
Walt Disney World
- Tonight marks the first evening of the Disney After Hours BOO BASH hard-ticket event at the Magic Kingdom and here’s a full breakdown of everything you need to know for this new offering.
- The last herd of major additions for the jungle-trekking attraction have arrived to the queue and along the rivers of Jungle Cruise in Magic Kingdom.
- The spirits have received our sympathetic vibrations and bestowed upon us the map for Disney After Hours BOO BASH!
- Tickets for tonight’s event have been sold out since July, and just earlier today, signs were up around the park warning guests that no tickets were available; however, with less than two hours to park close, signs were changed to advertise available tickets.
- Two of the Boo Bash exclusive treats are the Apple Ginger Dale Frozen Drink and Mocha Chocolate Chip from Golden Oak Outpost; let’s see how they tasted!
- We stopped at Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies in Tomorrowland to try the new Prince John Sucker slushy also.
- Today, the Five Dozen Egg Slushy returned for BOO BASH; you can find it this year at Storybook Treats.
- We stopped by Sleepy Hollow in Liberty Square to try the Foolish Mortal Funnel Cake, which can only be ordered during the event.
- You can get in touch with your evil side with the new Maleficent Churro from the Main Street vending carts during Disney After Hours BOO BASH from now until 10/31.
- Disney After Hours BOO BASH has kicked off at the Magic Kingdom, and Mickey Mouse and his pals have gotten dressed up in their Halloween best!
- The spooky season has descended on the Magic Kingdom for Disney After Hours BOO BASH, and a trio of Halloween Town residents are here for the fun in Jack’s Nightmare Cavalcade.
- Maleficent’s Firey Prowl kicked off at the hard-ticket event this evening, which features Maleficent in her dragon form crawling and breathing flames from Frontierland to Main Street, U.S.A.
- Many things are different for the new event, but it still offers trick or treating for all guests.
- A wide variety of characters made appearances to say hello to guests around the Magic Kingdom, and we show you where to find each one!
- Wavy lights have just been installed inside the new restaurant coming to World Celebration.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Halloween has arrived in Hollywood, even if it is August 10th, and we’re already diving into the pumpkin patch for our first spooky snack review: Pumpkin Mousse from the Trolley Car Café.
- In an Instagram post today, Walt Disney World confirmed a character statue featuring Sebastian and Flounder will be found at Disney’s Hollywood Studios as part of the Disney Fab 50 Character Collection.
- We’re already calling in the spirits in August with the Spooky Ghost Cupcake from the Trolley Car Café and Backlot Express.
- We also tried the Witch’s Hat Mousse & Frozen Apple Cider Whisky at Rosie’s All-American Café.
- Since we’re already trying all of the treats today, we stopped for the Halloween Candy Corn Cake Shake from Hollywood Scoops.
- Andy’s backyard is already celebrating the spookiest time of year with a limited-time Halloween tart at Woody’s Lunch Box in Toy Story Land.
- Two spooky sweet offerings have arisen at ABC Commissary to mark the spooky season: the Halloween Chocolate Mousse and Caramel-Apple Tart.
- After all those sweets, we desperately needed something to wash it down, and thankfully, Sunshine Day Bar had us covered with the Sweet Poison cocktail!
- Get ready to make your experience during Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party at Disney California Adventure park extra special with the addition of a dining or dessert package.
- Guests who purchase their Magic Keys before 10/30 will receive a charter member welcome package, including a commemorative pin that was revealed today.
Disney Cruise Line
- A new preliminary ruling issued on August 8, 2021 by District Judge Kathleen Williams will allow cruise lines to require proof of vaccination for COVID-19 from passengers before they are allowed to board any vessel.
- A villainous new collection of Dooney & Bourke bags is now available at Walt Disney World, featuring the fashionable Cruella de Vil from “One Hundred and One Dalmatians.”
- It’s time to assemble at Walt Disney World to collect this new Loungefly backpack honoring the First Avenger, Captain America.
- We can confirm that the collectible Vinylmation figures will be returning as part of the merchandise collection for the 50th anniversary of Walt Disney World.
WDW News Today
It’s Time To Remember The Magic! – Timekeeping #27 – 1996
Does Disney’s 1995.Classic ‘A Goofy Movie’ Hold up? – Deep in the Plus – Ep 76
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!