We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Sunday, August 22, 2021.
Walt Disney World
- My, oh, my, what a lovely day at the Magic Kingdom! Join us for the latest photo report and see what’s new.
- If you are looking to attend Disney After Hours BOO BASH, act fast; only one night remains with tickets available.
- Souvenir minerals and rocks are once again available for sale at Frontier Trading Post in the Magic Kingdom.
- Exterior construction of TRON Lightcycle / Run is currently focused on preparing for the canopy to be installed.
- Disney has added a new way to say goodbye with an uncostumed DJ making announcements from atop the Main Street Train Station.
- Following our article, at the last second this evening, Disney reportedly pulled the DJ before he began performing atop the Main Street Train Station.
- Good morning and welcome to a beautiful day at EPCOT! Today we’ll journey around this wonderful park and discover all of the latest happenings together in the latest photo report.
- Despite World Princess Week starting tomorrow, August 23, Disney has ended the Princess Promenade cavalcade.
- The 2021 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival is in full swing, and today we found a new mug that features everyone’s favorite “Little Chef”: Remy!
- Living With the Land, part of The Land Pavilion at EPCOT, has failed to open for two days in a row.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- The Tune-In Lounge, located between Hollywood & Vine and 50’s Prime Time Café, has reopened.
- Dockside Diner has also reopened at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and we tried all the new menu items.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- OFF! Insect Repellent is now sponsoring Gorilla Falls Exploration Trail at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Disney paused the use of biometric fingerprint scanners at the admission tapstiles when the parks reopened in July 2020, but they make a return tomorrow at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
Disney Cruise Line
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has updated its COVID-19 guidance, recommending against cruises for all high risk passengers regardless of vaccination status.
- Crocs tempts us with a new pair of Disney popcorn-themed shoes at Disney Springs.
- The spirits of The Haunted Mansion have certainly made their presence known on this new Loungefly wallet now available at Walt Disney World.
- Halloween is just around the corner and fans of “The Mandalorian” and “The Bad Batch” have some new youth costume options.
- World Princess Week begins Monday, August 23 and a new loungeware collection has arrived at Walt Disney World just in time for the celebration.
- The seemingly never-ending cascade of spooky merchandise has brought three new offerings for the season!
WDW News Today
- WATCH PARKSCENTER — FastPass Replacement Coming to Disney Parks, A Rough Week for Maintenance at WDW
Paid FastPass Replacement Coming to Disney Parks, A Rough Week for Maintenance at WDW – ParksCenter
Garden or Woods View King Bed Room Tour – Disney’s Beach Club Resort
Ride Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure Before It Opens at EPCOT – FULL RIDE POV
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!