We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Tuesday, August 3, 2021.
Walt Disney World
- Fall has officially arrived on Main Street, U.S.A. at Magic Kingdom with autumnal bunting and now pumpkins!
- With all of the changes big and small coming to the Jungle Cruise in the Magic Kingdom, could a new sponsor also be on the way? Signage advertising Ziploc has appeared at the attraction’s exit.
- Hail to the chief! After being closed since January, the Hall of Presidents has reopened at the Magic Kingdom with its latest addition, President Joe Biden.
- Scaffolding has been erected on the façade for Splash Mountain at the Magic Kingdom.
- It looks like Big Top Souvenirs is preparing to reopen in Storybook Circus at Magic Kingdom, after being closed since March 2020.
- Greetings from Spaceship Earth! It’s another hot and sunny day at EPCOT, so let’s get started on the latest photo report!
- Lovers of Chinese cuisine, rejoice! After being closed for over a year, Nine Dragons Restaurant will reopen today at the China Pavilion in EPCOT.
- Today, Disney Vacation Club announced via Facebook that members will have access to a “squeak peek” of Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure in the France Pavilion at EPCOT before it opens on October 1.
- The Walt Disney World Annual Passholder Facebook announced today that registration e-mails would be coming soon for previews of Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure at EPCOT.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Guests looking for a relaxing day on the waters of Walt Disney World will soon be able to float their way back to a pontoon boat.
- Walt Disney World has confirmed that Annual Pass sales will resume by the 50th anniversary on October 1.
- Details have finally arrived about Disneyland Resort’s new “Magic Key” program, a replacement for Annual Passes.
- According to Magic Key terms and conditions, guests will be able to upgrade an unused ticket to a Magic Key.
- Disneyland Paris has soft launched Disney Premier Access, a paid service to replace FastPass, ahead of its official launch on August 5.
- Whether you prefer flights of fancy, sinister style, mischief and mayhem or action and adventure, the latest round of limited edition and limited release pins at Walt Disney World are sure to grab your attention!
- Ghostly new pet merchandise has been materializing at Walt Disney World. This new pet feeding mat pairs perfectly with The Haunted Mansion pet bowl we found last week.
Entertainment and Media
- Entertainment Weekly has provided us with an exclusive first look at the upcoming “Doogie Kameāloha, M.D.”
- Disney+ has released the poster and announced the cast for the upcoming “LEGO® Star Wars Terrifying Tales” special, which premieres on October 1.
The Walt Disney Company
- ShopDisney has launched the “Unlock the Magic” giveaway. This giveaway runs now through 11:59 pm. PT on August 31, 2021.
- Walt Disney Imagineering is known for innovation, but Imagineer Lanny Smoot has reached a milestone never before reached by any other in the company with the issuing of his 100th US patent.
WDW News Today
- WATCH: Tonight We Discuss ‘Stuntman’ with Director Kurt Mattila and Executive Producer Julie Benson on Deep In The Plus Live at 9:00 PM (ET)
The Hall of Presidents with Joe Biden Debuts at the Magic Kingdom
Blizzard Beach Storms In With ‘Ohana, Casey’s Corner, and More | Timekeeping Episode 26 – 1995
🔴LIVE: Rescuers Mystery Pins and More
We Discuss Disney’s New Documentary “Stuntman” with the Director and Producer! – Ep 75
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!