This post may contain affiliate links; please read the disclosure for more information.
We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Tuesday, August 31, 2021.
Walt Disney World
- With our latest Photo Report, we took a look around the Magic Kingdom and Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- We tired the new Chamoy Candy Apple with spicy vial from Big Top Souvenirs in Magic Kingdom.
- Check out our review on the multiple new churro flavored treats released at Big Top Souvenirs in the Magic Kingdom.
- The August 31 performance of Happily Ever After at Magic Kingdom would run without fireworks for undisclosed reasons.
- Reservations are now available for The Diamond Horseshoe at Magic Kingdom which is reopening on September 12.
- Travel with us in our Photo Report from this past weekend to see what is happening at the Magic Kingdom.
- We took a trip to EPCOT and now we invite you to take a look at our latest Photo Report.
- Even though Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure doesn’t open to the general public until October 1, we were able to get a preview of the upcoming attraction.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Continuing the announcements for the Fab 50 Character Collection, Bambi and Thumper will be coming to Animal Kingdom.
- With Origins closing in Town Center at Disney Springs, Jo Malone London is announced as its replacement.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Fried chicken returns to Trail’s End Restaurant at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort, at guests request only.
- Fall decor has arrived on Main Street, U.S.A. in Disneyland.
- In a very happy sight, the Disneyland Monorail was spotted testing along the track over the esplanade.
Tokyo Disney Resort
- The Duffy & Friends line continues to delight guests and now new Sleeping CookieAnn & ‘Olu Mel plushes and new Duffy Hoodies are coming October 1st to Tokyo DisneySea.
- A new Orange Bird themed “Magical Comics” series pin arrived at Walt Disney World.
- A MagicBand celebrating Walt Disney World’s 50th Anniversary was made available as a pre-arrival purchase for resort guests.
- At the Disneyland Resort, a new “it’s a small world” Dress by The Dress Shop arrived.
- After earlier announcing the “Heroes Vs. Villains” theme for their Virtual Pin Event, Disney released new details and the full catalog.
- Four new Disney Skyliner ornaments are now available at EPCOT.
- New puppet plush versions of Dug and Kevin from Pixar’s Up were found at the Emporium in Magic Kingdom.
The Walt Disney Company
- McDonald’s will soon be including Walt Disney World 50th anniversary toys in their Happy Meals this fall.
- The Walt Disney Company and other corporations launch a plan to fight Democrats’ $3.5 trillion economic package.
WDW News Today
Fastpass, Pin Trading and Rock ‘n’ Roll – Timekeeping #30 – 1999
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!