Friday, November 12 is Disney+ Day, which means several new titles will be available on the streaming service that day.
Among these new titles is “Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings.” The Marvel film shattered records when it was released in theaters on Labor Day weekend, and now Disney+ subscribers will be able to view it from home.
“Jungle Cruise” will become available to all Disney+ subscribers, having only been available in theaters and via Premier Access since July 30.
A new series of shorts titled “Olaf Presents” will also debut on November 12, featuring Olaf from “Frozen” retelling classic Disney stories. “Ciao Alberto”, a Pixar short set in the world of “Luca,” will also debut that day.
Here is everything else to look forward to on Disney+ Day:
- “Home Sweet Home Alone,” Disney+ original film inspired by the Home Alone franchise
- A new “The Simpsons” short paying tribute to the marquee brands of Disney+
- The first five episodes of season 2 of “The World According to Jeff Goldblum”
- A special about the legacy of Star Wars’ Boba Fett
- A special about the Marvel Cinematic Universe
- “Dopesick,” starring Michael Keaton, will premiere on international markets
- Several Walt Disney Animation Studios shorts, including “Frozen Fever,” “Feast,” “Paperman,” and “Get A Horse!,” will be made available domestically