We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Monday, September 13, 2021.
Walt Disney World
- Good morning from Magic Kingdom! Let’s see what’s new at the park in the latest photo report.
- The hub in front of Cinderella Castle is decorated with new wreaths that celebrate both the new season and the park’s 50th anniversary.
- It looks like the lampposts on Main Street, U.S.A. in Magic Kingdom have all been updated with new gold trim ahead of the 50th anniversary.
- Several Magic Kingdom attractions received the signage earlier this month, and now we’ve spotted Lightning Lanes at Dumbo the Flying Elephant, Mad Tea Party, and Mickey’s PhilharMagic.
- Walt Disney World has notified the surrounding community that late night fireworks will occur at the Magic Kingdom this week, as well as filming from a helicopter.
- Hello and Happy Sunday from EPCOT! With so much excitement coming to EPCOT soon, we are soarin’ around to see what’s new in the latest photo report.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Finding Nemo: The Musical has permanently closed at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Over a year after its permanent closure was announced, Primeval Whirl is now surrounded by construction walls.
- Lightning Lane signage has begun to be installed at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Walt Disney World has released the hours for early theme park entry for resort guests from October 1 to November 23.
- Steakhouse 71, the replacement for The Wave… of American Flavors is set to open on October 1 at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, and Disney released concept art for the restaurant’s interior and revealed the menus.
Other Walt Disney World News
- We saw Monorail Gold at the Transportation and Ticket Center this morning sporting a new 50th anniversary wrap.
- Walt Disney World is offering teachers the opportunity to attend their Disney Imagination Campus 50 Teachers Celebration.
- Walt Disney World 50th anniversary toys are starting to arrive at McDonald’s locations.
- A brand new popcorn bucket for Magic Key holders is now available at Disneyland Resort.
- FastPass kiosks are being removed from around the parks, and we found two more sets of kiosks missing today, this time at Disney California Adventure.
Disney Cruise Line
- The options for the mandatory COVID-19 pre-cruise test have been updated.
- The new “Walk in the Park” Dooney & Bourke bag collection featuring art by Jerrod Maruyama has arrived at Walt Disney World.
- The next Stitch Crashes Disney series is inspired by “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs” and will arrive at Walt Disney World tomorrow, September 14.
- A new line of Mary Blair-inspired “Alice in Wonderland” merchandise celebrating the classic animated film’s 70th anniversary has been released, and we found a new crossbody bag added to the collection at Elias & Co. in Disney California Adventure.
Entertainment and Media
- Christmas has come early for Hawkeye fans with a new poster and trailer for the Disney+ original show.
The Walt Disney Company
- Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa in Ko Olina, Hawai‘i, has once again updated its health and safety guidelines in accordance with new regulations put in place by the City & County of Honolulu.
WDW News Today
Oogie Boogie Review, Spaceship Earth Fails, Why Do Things Disappear from Disney Parks? – ParksCenter
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!