We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Tuesday, September 21, 2021.
Walt Disney World
- Good morning from a slightly cooler day at Magic Kingdom! Join us on a trip around the park in the latest photo report.
- According to the Walt Disney World website, the Main Street Confectionery at Magic Kingdom will be reopening on September 29.
- Walt Disney World’s Celebration Collection is now on display in the Emporium windows at Magic Kingdom.
- The new “Un Poco Loco” scene from “Coco” will be added to Mickey’s PhilharMagic in Magic Kingdom on November 12.
- The Mickey and Minnie statues in the Disney Fab 50 Character Collection have been switched with the Goofy and Pluto statues.
- After the crowded grand opening of Space 220 at EPCOT yesterday, the restaurant is using a virtual queue today.
- Space 220 Restaurant finally celebrated its grand opening yesterday, and after enjoying our lunch, we decided to check out what dinner had to offer.
- Aboard the Stellarvator at Space 220, we noticed that the clouds — particularly the small one in the center — cover the major construction areas of EPCOT.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- A new scavenger hunt commemorating the 50th anniversary of Walt Disney World is now available at select resort hotels.
Other Walt Disney World News
- The typical 40% discount Walt Disney World Cast Members receive on merchandise at the parks and resorts during the holiday season will be available starting December 1 instead of in mid-October.
- While we still have to wait to get our hands on the Vault Collection celebrating 50 years of Walt Disney World, Disney Parks Blog has given us a sneak peek of the collection’s special displays featuring Orange Bird and Mr. Toad.
- Scaffolding and scrim have been removed from around the future quick-service dining location coming soon to New Orleans Square in Disneyland Park.
- While shopping this evening at Disney Springs, we found some limited edition 50th Anniversary pins at Pin Traders.
- Alex and Ani have released three new items celebrating the 50th anniversary of Walt Disney World.
- BaubleBar has new pairs of earrings, a bracelet, and a necklace for “The World’s Most Magical Celebration.”
- The 50th anniversary Castle Collection now available at Walt Disney World includes a beautiful new Loungefly backpack featuring Cinderella Castle.
- “The Nightmare Before Christmas” Disney nuiMOs plush have arrived at Disneyland Resort.
- New Inflatable Beach Ball Mickey ears have arrived at Castaway Cay and may just be the perfect beachwear accessory.
- A new bracelet and charm by Pandora are now available at Walt Disney World to celebrate the resort’s 50th anniversary.
- We found even more of the 50th anniversary collections in World of Disney at Disney Springs.
Entertainment and Media
- Friday, November 12 is Disney+ Day, which means several new titles will be available on the streaming service that day, including “Jungle Cruise” and “Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings.”
The Walt Disney Company
- Disney CEO Bob Chapek has made a vague public statement about Scarlett Johansson’s lawsuit regarding “Black Widow”‘s simultaneous theater and Disney+ release.
- Disney Institute is introducing a new online course about the creation of Walt Disney World in honor of the resort’s 50th anniversary.
- Today during the Goldman Sachs 30th Annual Communacopia Conference, Disney CEO Bob Chapek spoke about the theme parks and praised the Park Pass reservation system.
WDW News Today
As Football Season Begins, We Remember Disney’s Remember the Titans – Deep in the Plus
Figment is Back – Timekeeping #33 – 2002
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!