We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Saturday, September 25, 2021.
Walt Disney World
- Ragtime lovers rejoice! The live pianist will return to Casey’s Corner At Magic Kingdom starting October 1.
- The Main Street Confectionery at the Magic Kingdom reopens September 29, and Disney shared images of the over 30 new treat options that will be available.
- Along with all the Main Street Confectionery announcements, it looks like Special Edition 50th Anniversary EARidescent M&M’s are coming to Magic Kingdom October 1 as well.
- New horse-hitching stations arrived in front of Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Cafe as part of the Frontierland boardwalk refurbishment.
- We brought you a Photo Report from the Magic Kingdom and the surrounding resorts.
- Some of the tribal masks at Refreshment Outpost in EPCOT have been removed.
- The American Heritage Gallery inside The American Adventure at EPCOT has reopened with new artifacts
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- We visited Disney’s Hollywood Studios to check out the Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance standby queue, along with other stops, in our Photo Report for 9/23/21.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- The benches at Discovery River Amphitheater are being refurbished before the October 1 opening of Disney KiteTails.
- As demolition begins for Primeval Whirl at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, the FastPass+ sign and other signage has been removed.
- Island Mercantile in Disney’s Animal Kingdom has now been decorated for Walt Disney World’s 50th anniversary.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Artwork from “The Incredibles” is now being installed in the hallways at Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
- The lower level lobby hallway at Disney’s Contemporary Resort added mid-century modern wallpaper.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Cast members celebrating 50 years of magic, or the ‘Class of 1971’ gathered at the Magic Kingdom to commemorate their milestones together ahead of the 50th Anniversary of Walt Disney World.
- The Orlando International Airport will add Mad Tea Party photo-op and more for Walt Disney World’s 50th Anniversary.
- While Summer may be ending soon, it’s still quite warm in central Florida so Walt Disney World has three new tank tops for guests to beat the heat with.
- The nuiMOs Halloween clothing collection, recently released at Disneyland, is now available at the Walt Disney World Resort.
- The Big Feet Stitch Plush stomped its way into the Walt Disney World Resort.
- A new EPCOT pin from the 50th Anniversary Starbucks ‘Been There Series’ made its way to Walt Disney World.
- A new line of Norway merchandise, including a hoodie, sign, ornament and more, is making its way into The Fjording at EPCOT.
- Some spooky new Hocus Pocus merchandise and Her Universe apparel has arrived at Walt Disney World
Entertainment and Media
- Marvel has filed a lawsuit in order to retain the full ownership rights of its most popular characters including Spider-Man, Iron Man, and more.
WDW News Today
LIVE: Checking Out The Classics!
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!