We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Monday, September 27, 2021.
Walt Disney World
- The theme song for Disney Enchantment, “You Are the Magic”, was performed live at the Magic Kingdom this morning.
- The Main Street Cinema closed today to become the new home of the Walt Disney World Vault Collection of 50th Anniversary merchandise.
- More details about the new backstory for the Main Street Confectionery were revealed through new window displays.
- “Future World” is no more, as the new “Neighborhoods” will replace Future World starting October 1st.
- Canada Far & Wide will resume playing at EPCOT on November 21st, following the conclusion of the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival.
- Pavement work is moving much closer to the Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind site.
- Disney took the opportunity today to reiterate that a “festival area” will come to EPCOT in the future, not a festival “pavilion” as previously announced.
- A new image of Harmonious was released today, ahead of the show’s livestream debut tomorrow.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- It was revealed that the Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular will indeed return to Walt Disney World early next year, and rehearsals are set to begin in mid-October.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- New banners for the upcoming Disney KiteTails “daytime activation” were installed today at the Discovery River Amphitheatre.
- Demolition continues on Primeval Whirl as more track has been removed from the ride’s structure.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Photos displayed at the upcoming Steakhouse 71 restaurant at Disney’s Contemporary Resort chronicle the history of the Walt Disney World Resort.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Cast Members are now wearing the previously-announced EARidescent 50th Anniversary nametags at Walt Disney World.
- Over 150 new food items, including such choices as Mission to Mars Burger and Chicken Dinner Cupcake Trio, and even more novelty items will come to Walt Disney World as part of the 50th Anniversary celebration.
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad will return from refurbishment on November 5th.
- Paradise Bay has been drained at Disney California Adventure as refurbishment work continues on World of Color.
- Disneyland Resort’s Good Neighbor Hotels will offer special packages that include outdoor concerts and a special “Keys to the Magic” package.
- Two new 50th Anniversary books made their debut at Disney Springs today—“Delicious Disney: Walt Disney World”, and “A Portrait of Walt Disney World”.
- More 50th Anniversary merchandise arrived at the Walt Disney World Resort today, including towels, park pals, a snowglobe, and much more.
- nuiMO outfits accessories themed to popcorn buckets and the iconic Kitchen Sink sundae are now on sale.
- Engravable ID tags and dog tags themed to the 50th Anniversary are now available across Walt Disney World.
- Merchandise celebrating 20 years of the Haunted Mansion Holiday overlay at Disneyland Park was released today, including a Corkcicle bottle and a t-shirt.
- New “Disneyland is My Happy Place” leggings and t-shirts arrived today at the Downtown Disney District.
- A new Wonderland Tea Collection is brewing at the Disneyland Resort.
- Tokyo Disney Resort is releasing a new foot-long plate themed to the Disney Resort Line monorail on September 29th.
WDW News Today
Future World at EPCOT Is No More, Indiana Jones Stunt Show Returning – NewsToday 9/27
Philip Lawrence & Kayla Alvarez Perform “You Are The Magic” Song from Disney Enchantment Fireworks
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!