This post may contain affiliate links; please read the disclosure for more information.
We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Monday, September 6, 2021.
Walt Disney World
- Cast Members at the entrance to Magic Kingdom have started handing out leaflets informing guests that the FastPass+ service has retired.
- Painting resumed on the Mad Tea Party roof at the Magic Kingdom for the 50th Anniversary of Walt Disney World.
- Sonny Eclipse is currently missing from Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe at Magic Kingdom.
- We brought you a Photo Report with visits to Magic Kingdom and Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Walt Disney World updated their calendar to add Extended Evening Hours through November 17.
- The Halloween Screams Nighttime Spectacular has returned to the Disneyland Resort.
- Treats new (and old) are arriving at Disneyland this year, including the Halloween Candy Sundae at Gibson Girl Parlor.
Tokyo Disney Resort
- Spooky “Boo!” Parade and Halloween 2021 themed Day Passes are coming for the Tokyo Disney Resort Line Monorail.
- Tokyo DisneySea is celebrating their 20th Anniversary and we take you along for a photo report around the park!
- Disneyland Paris is gearing up for its 30th anniversary next year and the celebration’s logo and more details have been revealed.
- A new animal-inspired Dooney & Bourke collection, “Paw Pals,” is coming to Walt Disney World this week.
- New nuiMOs of Jack Skellington and Sally along with the Food Squad Apparel Collection arrive at Walt Disney World.
- Fans of the Starbucks “Been There” series can now find a new tumbler and pin now available in the Starbucks location at Disneyland.
- A new “The Nightmare Before Christmas” Zero shoulder plush appears at Walt Disney World.
- Two new Halloween themed phone cases, including an Annual Passholder exclusive, have arrived at Mouse Gear in EPCOT.
- Zero continues to make the perfect Halloween accessory and arrives in Pioneer Mercantile at Disneyland Park.
- New Coco merchandise arrived in plenty of time for Dia de los Muertos at the Disneyland Resort.
- The Disney Villain Wishables collection makes their way to the Disneyland Resort.
- At Windtraders in Padora – The World of Avatar, a favorite store item has made its return: the Na’vi Build-Your-Own jewelry.
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!