We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Thursday, September 9, 2021.
Walt Disney World
- Royal greetings from Magic Kingdom! Join us for the latest photo report.
- The walls have now been taken down at the Main Street Confectionery, revealing a freshly painted exterior.
- Some of the “Disney Fab 50” gold statues have arrived at Walt Disney World! Here’s a look at the statues that can now be found at Magic Kingdom.
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure, which is still in previews before its October 1 opening, experienced downtime this afternoon after two ride vehicles experienced a minor collision.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- At the end of August, some blue scrim was erected on one side of Sunset Club Couture on Sunset Boulevard and more scrim has now been added.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort is in the midst of a massive overhaul both inside and out, but the latest sign of progress shows off a bit of the new look.
- Yehaa Bob Jackson will be returning to Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside this October 14.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Starting October 1, Walt Disney World will reportedly no longer offer standard Cast Member perks to most, if not all, employees of third-party vendors.
- Decorative 50th-anniversary medallions have been added to the World Center Drive entrance archway of Walt Disney World Resort.
- Construction continues at the site of the upcoming Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway as steel that will eventually support the show building façade is currently being added.
- New construction walls have been placed near the “it’s a small world” Toy Shop.
- Death Dealer’s mask and an assortment of weapons from “Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings” are on display near Terran Treats in Avengers Campus at Disney California Adventure.
- Starting today, guests can participate in Pluto’s Pumpkin Pursuit at Downtown Disney District.
- Oogie Boogie Bash begins tonight at Disney California Adventure and the full event map has been revealed, complete with all the offerings.
- Construction walls have been erected in Hollywood Land at Disney California Adventure, between Mickey’s PhilharMagic and the Disneyland Resort Backlot Premiere shop.
- Guests can ride WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure without a boarding group during Oogie Boogie Bash at Disney California Adventure.
- Flo’s V8 Café has rolled out three new menu items exclusive to Oogie Boogie Bash at Disney California Adventure.
- A new MagicBand slap bracelet from a galaxy far, far away is now available at Walt Disney World.
- Even more clothing themed to “The Nightmare Before Christmas” has arrived at the Disneyland Resort.
Entertainment and Media
- For the first time ever, a character from the Star Wars universe will be featured as a balloon at the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade… with a Funko twist.
- Rosario Dawson is joining the cast of “Haunted Mansion,” the new movie inspired by the famous Disney Parks attraction.
The Walt Disney Company
- We’re officially a year away from the 2022 D23 Expo, and today we’ve learned that tickets for the biannual event will go on sale beginning January 20th, 2022.
WDW News Today
- TONIGHT on a Fly New WDW News Tonight (9/2/21): Travel Back to the 1990s with ‘In The Year 2071,’ The Dream Sequence, and Top 7 Attractions
WDW News Tonight POP Half Century -1990s Dream Sequence, In The Year 2071, Top 7 Attractions: 1990s
First Fab 50 Character Statues Installed at Magic Kingdom for Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!