We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Friday, October 22, 2021.
Walt Disney World
- Excavation is underway for the Moana Journey of Water attraction.
- Check out our EPCOT Photo Report from Tuesday 10/19.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- You can now get 50th anniversary maps at the resort hotels.
- Head on over to Disney’s Wilderness Lodge to try the new 50th anniversary Petite Stump Cake, Halloween margaritas, and lemon meringue pie.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Lightning Lane slots are no longer being saved for non-resort guests. They sold out at 9AM today.
- Here’s a first look at higher variable pricing for individual Lightning Lane selections.
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park will possibly open later this year.
- Fabric face masks have completely sold out at at Disneyland Resort.
- Christmas decorations have started to appear at Disney California Adventure Park.
- Mickey and Minnie adorn new holiday outfits at Magic Key Lounge in Disneyland Park.
- According to DLP Report on Twitter, “Frozen: A Musical Celebration” is returning with the full show starting tomorrow, October 23.
- The Walt Disney World 50th anniversary merchandise continues with a Mickey ear hat ornament.
- Two new T-shirts have arrived at Downtown Disney District, featuring Sleeping Beauty Castle, and Donald Duck.
- New fuzzy sweaters have arrived at Disneyland Resort right in time for the chilly fall weather.
- Get ready for the holidays with these new Christmas Spirit Jerseys and light-up holiday snowflake Mickey balloon ear headbands that just came out at Disneyland Resort.
- A new keychain with Mickey, Minnie, Pluto and castle charms is now available at Walt Disney World. We found it at Creations Shop in EPCOT.
Entertainment and Media
- According to The Hollywood Reporter, Hayden Christensen will be returning as Anakin Skywalker in a new series called Ahsoka
That’s it for today, we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!