We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Thursday, November 11, 2021.
Walt Disney World
- The classic “Mickey’s Christmas Carol” dioramas have returned to the windows of the Emporium on Main Street, U.S.A.
- The Mickey figure and attraction name have returned to the Mickey’s PhilharMagic marquee at Magic Kingdom.
- There has been significant progress on the structure next to TRON Lightcycle / Run at Magic Kingdom.
- Happy holidays from a merry and bright Magic Kingdom! Let’s see what’s new in the latest photo report.
- Let’s take a look at how construction has progressed in the last few weeks at the Moana-inspired Journey of Water.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Over a month later, scaffolding and tarp remain covering the giant guitar outside Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster in Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- With the opening of the annual gingerbread house in Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa comes a plethora of holiday treats for guests to purchase.
- The gingerbread carousel isn’t the only tasty treat at Disney’s Beach Club Resort.
Other Walt Disney World News
- From now through November 21, 2021, Walt Disney World Annual Passholders can save 30% off a new D23 Gold Membership.
- Walt Disney World Cast Members were given the opportunity to meet Santa before he greets guests in upcoming sightings at Disney Parks.
- Disneyland Resort President Ken Potrock revealed the new costumes for Mickey and Minnie, which will debut for Disney Merriest Nites.
- During the process of refilling the flume on “it’s a small world” on Wednesday, November 10, flooding occurred and has affected machinery, and as a result, the attraction will remain closed for now.
- The guide map for the 2021 Disney Festival of Holidays has been released at Disney California Adventure.
- We’re walking through a winter sliderland at the 2021 Festival of Holidays at Disney California Adventure.
- We already visited the Favorite Things Marketplace; now it’s time for the Making Spirits Bright Marketplace.
- This review will cover the Holiday Duets Marketplace, so let’s get to eating!
- There’s nothing like Grandma’s cooking during the holidays, so let’s see if the Grandma’s Recipes Marketplace Booth at the 2021 Disney Festival of Holidays at Disney California Adventure stacks up!
- We’ve tried some new items and now it’s time for three returning favorites at A Twist on Tradition Marketplace.
- The Muppets are bringing their unique style to the Omnibus for Disney Merriest Nites at Disneyland as they perform Christmas Carols for guests on Main Street, U.S.A.
- While Disney released a small preview of some of the menu items for the new hard-ticket event, Merriest Nites, coming to Disneyland, we have assembled a full list of the exclusive food and beverages.
- They’re mixing and mingling some holiday classics at the Merry Mashups Marketplace at the 2021 Disney Festival of Holidays at Disney California Adventure.
- We’re about to be holly and jolly at the Brews & Bites Marketplace! Boasting they have “frosty beers and good cheer,” let’s dive in!
- Disney Merriest Nites, the new after-hour hard-ticket event at Disneyland, begins this evening, and we have the first look at the guide map.
- A new Spirit Jersey Mickey ear headband resembling a holiday sweater is now available at Disneyland Resort.
- If you need a convenient vessel for your hot cocoa or soda while you enjoy Disneyland, you can pick up an exclusive holiday stainless steel tumbler featuring Santa Mickey.
- If the stainless steel tumbler isn’t your style, you can pick up the holiday travel mug instead during your visit to Disneyland.
Entertainment and Media
- A new sizzle reel for the upcoming “Obi-Wan Kenobi” series was leaked online earlier today and has since been removed.
WDW News Today
Fixing Epcot Restrooms In Planet Coaster – Ride Rehab’s The F Ticket
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!