We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Friday, November 19, 2021.
Walt Disney World
- Princess Belle is now making a more permanent appearance in Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom.
- Classic holiday treats from years past have returned to the Main Street Confectionery in Magic Kingdom.
- Check out our Magic Kingdom photo reports from Monday 11/15 and Tuesday 11/16.
- Mickey Mouse is now appearing for a distanced “sighting” in the Magic Eye Theater of EPCOT.
- Christmas has come to EPCOT in the form of hundreds of decorations throughout the park.
- Check out our EPCOT photo report from Thursday, 11/11.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- The refurbishment of the giant guitar and piano keys outside Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster in Disney’s Hollywood Studios is now complete.
- Guests can once again catch Minnie Mouse at Red Carpet Dreams in Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- A new musical based on “Finding Nemo” will debut next year at the Theater in the Wild, with more information to be revealed tomorrow during Destination D23.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Hours on days in November and December have been extended at Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Hours have been released through January 29 for Disney Springs.
- Walt Disney World Park Passes are now unavailable for most guests the week of Thanksgiving.
- Crews continue to work on World Drive outside Magic Kingdom to construct new ramps and improve traffic flow in the area.
- Disneyland will be testing a standby line for Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge starting Monday, November 22.
- The new Pelican’s Landing waterfront seating area in front of Harbour Galley at Disneyland is now open.
- With the holiday festivities already underway at Disney California Adventure, Award Wieners is getting in on the fun with two new items that are naughty and nice!
- Trolley Treats and other bakery locations in Disney California Adventure are now selling their standard holiday treats, including cake pops, rice crispy treats, and candy apples.
- While maintenance work continues on World of Color in Paradise Bay, the railings of Paradise Park are being painted.
- New holiday drinks just dropped at Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar at Disneyland Resort and of course, we had to try each one.
Tokyo Disney Resort
- Check out our Tokyo DisneySea photo report from Friday 11/12.
Hong Kong Disneyland
- The Hong Kong Philharmonic Orchestra (The HK Phil) will perform “A Magical Nighttime Symphony” on December 3 and 4, 2021, at Hong Kong Disneyland.
- A new limited release Hanukkah pin and a series of limited edition “Letters to Santa” pins are now available at Walt Disney World.
- A new red Spirit Jersey has arrived at Walt Disney World just in time for the holidays.
- Another set of 50th anniversary engravable ID tags are available at a machine in Big Top Souvenirs in Magic Kingdom.
- The newest additions to the “Walt’s Holiday Lodge” merchandise collection are this set of ornaments, a tin tray, and two light-up figurines.
- Two new stacking block sets inspired by “it’s a small world” and Sleeping Beauty Castle are available at Disneyland Resort.
- Three new open edition MagicBands featuring Mickey Mouse, Lumiere from “Beauty and the Beast,” and Pua from “Moana” are now available at Walt Disney World.
Entertainment and Media
- D23 has announced their upcoming 2022 events during Destination D23 in Orlando today.
- During Destination D23 this weekend, D23 members will be able to attend a complimentary preview screening of “Encanto.” Disney Vacation Club members have now been invited to their own screening on November 21, 2021.
- Disney Parks and ABC have announced the celebrity line-up for their upcoming holiday specials.
The Walt Disney Company
- The Walt Disney Company CEO Bob Chapek is hoping to bring Disney into the world of sports betting through ESPN in an effort to attract younger audiences and create new revenue.
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!