We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Monday, November 29, 2021.
Walt Disney World
- Chocolate and peanut-covered frozen bananas have returned.
- Construction continues on the entrance canopy of TRON Lightcycle / Run in Tomorrowland.
- Read our review of the Holiday Cookie Stroll during the 2021 EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays.
- If you’re looking for French cuisine while visiting the 2021 EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays, check out the Le Marché de Noël Holiday Kitchen.
- Back for another year at the 2021 EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays is the Yukon Holiday Kitchen, a Canadian-inspired kitchen.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Story Book Dining at Artist Point at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and Boatwright’s Dining Hall at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort — Riverside will both reopen in December.
- An updated menu was released for Story Book Dining.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Guest experience services being absorbed into the Disney Reservation Center is causing hours-long phone wait times and lack of email response.
Tokyo Disney Resort
- After a nearly year-long hiatus, the Disney Light the Night fireworks will return to the skies above Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea starting December 1.
- “it’s a small world” is now closed for a year-long refurbishment.
- Two new Loungefly bags arrived at Disney’s Riviera Resort.
- We also found a new Disney Vacation Club Loungefy bag and more merchandise at the resort.
- A “Star Wars” hyperspace button-up is now available at Disney Springs.
- The nutcracker tiki mug will be returning to Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto on December 2.
- “The Lion King” Wishables will be available on shopDisney this Wednesday, December 1.
- Walt Disney World has new Enchanted Tiki Room and Mickey Mouse pin sets.
- New posters and TV spots were released for “The Book of Boba Fett.
- Marvel Studios and Sony are planning another trilogy of MCU “Spider-Man” films starring Tom Holland after “Spider-Man: No Way Home.”
WDW News Today
Family Fist Fight Breaks Out at Living With the Land at EPCOT – NewsToday 11/29
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!