We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Monday, December 13, 2021.
Walt Disney World
- While it may be another year before guests can race through the Grid on TRON Lightcycle / Run, the site remains a hotbed of activity every time we pass by.
- Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind has begun early ride testing as it continues to progress on track toward a summer 2022 opening at EPCOT.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- As we previously announced, Expedition Everest at Disney’s Animal Kingdom is scheduled for refurbishment beginning January 4, 2022.
- A mural featuring the latest film from Walt Disney Animation Studios, “Encanto,” has been added to the Discovery Island Stage at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- One of the most unique features of The BOATHOUSE at Disney Springs is currently being offered for sale on Facebook.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- If you head over to Beaches & Cream Soda Shop at Disney’s Beach Club Resort this winter, you’ll find the Christmas-inspired Cookie Butter Milkshake, piled high with a bright red and green cupcake.
Other Walt Disney World News
- The construction walls are down in Fantasyland at Disneyland Park, revealing a new look for the Small World Mall.
- Disney is sending out apology emails to anyone who purchased Genie+ on its rollout day.
- The new Pelé Soccer store at the Downtown Disney District soft-opened today at Disneyland Resort.
Tokyo Disney Resort
- Starting December 14th, all prepackaged snacks will only be sold via the Tokyo Disney Resort App’s shopping function to Guests holding a same-day park ticket.
- If you like to have some sparkle to your style, there’s a new Minnie Ear headband available at Walt Disney World that really shines!
- If you love to ride the rails at Disney Parks, shopDisney has a pair of new dresses that’ll make you shout, “all aboard!”
- The MaDe kiosk at Tomorrowland Light & Power Co. at the Magic Kingdom now offers six new designs of commemorative bricks for the big 5-0.
- The first piece of Lunar New Year merchandise for 2022 has been released on shopDisney, and it’s this fabulous-looking Minnie Ear headband!
- There’s no better way to start your morning than with a fresh, hot Mickey waffle. Now you can carry that fluffy, sweet feeling throughout the day with a new Loungefly backpack at the Disneyland Resort!
- A new Arribas Brothers glass Christmas tree and mini ornament set have joined the Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary celebrations.
- If you’re like us and love Dooney & Bourke bags, then you’ll love the next set of bags now available at Disneyland Resort!
- Exclusive merchandise at the After Hours “Merriest Nites” event is now available all day for all guests at Disneyland Park.
- Fans of the Prequel era of Star Wars will be happy to know they can now take home their very own B1 Battle Droid.
Entertainment and Media
- A new adventure in a galaxy far, far away has been revealed, thanks to a new trailer for the upcoming video game, “Star Wars Eclipse.”
- YouTube TV is currently negotiating with Disney about whether or not they will continue to distribute their content.
- The latest promo for the Disney+ Original Series “The Book of Boba Fett” has been released, and it looks like the notorious bounty hunter is getting ready for war.
The Walt Disney Company
- California-based Walt Disney Imagineers who did not submit a decision about relocating to Lake Nona, Florida are receiving automated messages from Disney Human Resources regarding their employment status.
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!