We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Sunday, January 16, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- After a delay, the Always Tea Time Slush that was due to arrive as one of the new 50th anniversary treats on January 10 was finally available today.
- This year, The Artist’s Table returns to the International Festival of the Arts with fan-favorite dishes and almost an entirely new beverage menu.
- Goshiki returns for the 2022 EPCOT International Festival of the Arts, which is running from January 14 to February 21, 2022. This year, the food studio brings a new chicken dish and two new beverages to the festival!
- The 2022 EPCOT International Festival of the Arts features a variety of artists and their wares. Near the Refreshment Outpost, you can find a tent for McCullough Art, featuring paintings of Sorcerer Mickey, Goofy, The Haunted Mansion, The American Adventure, and more.
- We attended the first night of Disney on Broadway at this year’s International Festival of the Arts at EPCOT. This year’s first performers are the sibling duo, Adam and Arielle Jacobs, from “Aladdin” on Broadway.
- Let’s take a stroll over to the France Pavilion in the World Showcase for the 2022 EPCOT International Festival of the Arts. With a menu full of bubby beverages and delicious desserts, this is a must-visit booth.
- American contemporary painter, Paola Gracey, has her own booth again this year at the 2022 EPCOT International Festival of the Arts.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Due to a recent COVID-19 outbreak amongst Cast Members, the number of showings of “A Celebration of Festival of the Lion King” at Disney’s Animal Kingdom has been significantly reduced.
Other Walt Disney World News
- The controversial Brightline high-speed rail currently under construction across Florida has reached a new milestone as testing is set to begin on Tuesday, according to local news station WESH.
- The churro cart near Redwood Creek Challenge Trail debuted a new seasonal lemon bar churro, so we stopped by to try it out.
- Read our review of the new River Shake and Apple Moonshine from Smokejumpers Grill at Disney California Adventure.
- DLP Report has shared a photo of the ongoing construction work on the Disneyland Hotel in Disneyland Paris, which is undergoing a “royal transformation.”
- Marvel Avengers Campus is set to open at Walt Disney Studios Park in Disneyland Paris sometime this summer as part of the 30th anniversary festivities for the entire resort. OutsidEars has provided another inside look at construction of the land, which will be similar to the one at Disney California Adventure in some ways, but radically different in others.
- We spotted this Disneyland Alex and Ani bracelet at the Creations Shop in EPCOT today.
- During our adventures at Downtown Disney, we spotted this new Tinker Bell Shoulder Plush at World of Disney.
- If you’re looking to further customize your lightsaber at Savi’s Workshop, then you’re in luck because these new hilts have just arrived at both Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort.
WDW News Today
- Watch tonight’s episode of PARKSCENTER!
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!