We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Sunday, January 23, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- The Disney Skyliner EPCOT line is officially down for its originally announced scheduled refurbishment.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Scrim has been removed from one side of Sunset Club Couture at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, revealing blank grey walls.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Last week, we reported how Kevin, the giant walk-around character, from Disney Pixar’s “Up” would be making her return to Disney’s Animal Kingdom today. Well, she has indeed returned today, but not like we hoped.
- Kilimanjaro Safaris was temporarily closed this morning due to a truck getting stuck.
- We headed over to The Boathouse at Disney Springs to try the new Pineapple Upside-Down Cake, in honor of the 50th anniversary of Walt Disney World.
- Check out our Disneyland photo report from Tuesday, January 18.
- Say “aloha” to a new sweatshirt, now available at BouTiki in Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- We spotted these new “Alice in Wonderland” Dooney & Bourke bags at Discovery Trading Company in Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- The final installment of the Stitch Crashes Disney monthly merchandise collection has finally arrived at Walt Disney World.
- Disney reportedly accidentally released the Vault Collection 1970s Magic Kingdom Map Spirit Jersey a couple days too early. Just last week, we spotted the incredibly-detailed jersey in stock at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. Shortly after we posted about the Jersey, it was removed from the shop as it had been released prematurely.
- We spotted a new “Star Wars” pin set at Star Wars Trading Post in Disney Springs.
- Today we spotted the new Limited Edition Disney Designer Collection Ariel doll at Disneyland Resort.
- Check out today’s merchandise roundup!
WDW News Today
Watch tonight’s episode of PARKSCENTER!
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!