In December, the Anaheim Police Department responded to more than twenty calls at Disneyland Resort that resulted in officers taking action, Orange County Register reports. On average, police respond once or twice a day to Disneyland Resort, but sometimes no action is required.
The call logs for last month show cases of assault and battery, brandishing a firearm, drunk in public, and trespassing at Disneyland Resort. Here is the list of dates, times, incident, and action taken:
- Wednesday, Dec. 1, 3:37 p.m. – Interfering with an officer, suspect booked
- Thursday, Dec. 2, 6:03 p.m. – Fight, citation issued
- Monday, Dec. 6, 9:01 a.m. – Narcotics, report taken
- Monday, Dec. 6, 12:52 p.m. – Narcotics, report taken
- Tuesday, Dec. 7, 5:37 p.m. – Petty theft, citation issued
- Sunday, Dec. 12, 11:36 a.m. – Petty theft, report taken
- Monday, Dec. 13, 5:31 p.m. – Drunk in public, citation issued
- Monday, Dec. 13, 9:50 p.m. – Trespassing, suspect booked
- Tuesday, Dec. 14, 12:06 p.m. – Narcotics, report taken
- Wednesday, Dec. 15, 12:06 p.m. – Drunk in public, citation issued
- Thursday, Dec. 16, 11:08 a.m. – Narcotics, report taken
- Thursday, Dec. 16, 2:31 p.m. – Grand theft, report taken
- Saturday, Dec. 18, 10:27 p.m. – Narcotics, citation issued
- Thursday, Dec. 23, 10:54 p.m. – Petty theft, report taken
- Saturday, Dec. 25, 11:05 a.m. – Narcotics, report taken
- Saturday, Dec. 25, 10:38 p.m. – Assault and battery, report taken
- Sunday, Dec. 26, 8:59 p.m. – Petty theft, citation issued
- Wednesday, Dec. 29, 1:45 p.m. – Petty theft, citation issued
- Thursday, Dec. 30, 9:18 p.m. – Drunk in public, suspect booked
- Friday, Dec. 31, 9:16 p.m. – Brandishing a firearm, citation issued
Petty theft refers to stealing items worth less than $950, while grand theft is more than $950. Trespassing is entering and/or remaining on the property without permission. Assult and battery involve the use of force or violence. Drunk in public can mean picking fights, passing out, or the inability to care for oneself due to intoxication. Brandishing a firearm can mean it was found at the security checkpoint and/or exhibited in a threatening manner.
The report does not include police calls for lost and found, patrol checks, and miscellaneous incidents. As Orange County Register, Disneyland has relatively low crime statistics considering the high number of visitors on property daily.