We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Saturday, January 1, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- New Year’s Eve celebrations returned to Walt Disney World this year, including “Cheers to the New Year: A Sparkling Celebration” and countdown fireworks at EPCOT.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster had another rough start today, marking the fourth consecutive day that the ride failed to open with the park.
- We stopped by Gideon’s Bakehouse at Disney Springs to try this month’s new banana-centric offerings.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Our first food review of the new year is none other than the New Year’s Pineapple Dole Whip Float at Pineapple Lanai at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- We found the new Mickey waffle Spirit Jersey at Star Traders in the Magic Kingdom.
- A new Walt Disney World 50th anniversary train set has just rolled in to the Magic Kingdom.
- A new collection of rainbow Winnie the Pooh merchandise, a matching Mickey and Minnie sweater, and home decor are now available at Disneyland Resort.
- This 1972 “A Visit to Walt Disney World” Milton Bradley board game is now available for purchase at Marketplace Co-Op in Disney Springs.
- A new pink version of the Walt Disney World 50th anniversary Starbucks tumbler has just arrived at the Emporium in Magic Kingdom.
- Make way, make way for these two new hooded Spirit Jerseys at World of Disney in Disney Springs.
- We found this Runaway Railway-inspired pin at Disney’s Pin Traders in the Downtown Disney District.
- We found a new Mickey Mouse sweater at Disney Clothiers in Disneyland Park.
- We spotted this new sweatshirt from the Play in the Park collection at the Emporium in Disneyland Park.
- Star Wars fans traveling to Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland can pick up a new accessory for their day on Batuu with this bandolier bag.
- More items from the new Mickey Mouse spring apparel collection have arrived at Disneyland Resort, including pastels and tie-dyes for adults and children.
- It may be a little late for the holiday season, but you can get an early start for next Christmas with a new Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort ornament at BouTiki.
- Today at Disney California Adventure, we found new stylish loungewear at Elias & Co featuring Sebastian from “The Little Mermaid” and Sleeping Beauty Castle.
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!