We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Monday, February 21, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- Installation of canopy pieces continues above the TRON Lightcycle / Run coaster in Tomorrowland at Magic Kingdom.
- Cast Members at Sunshine Tree Terrace in Magic Kingdom tell us that the Citrus Swirl will be discontinued for at least the next two years.
- Disney has announced that Garden Graze is returning to the EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival, which begins next week on March 2.
- We don’t know how far we’ll go, but we do know how far along construction is on Journey of Water Inspired by “Moana” at EPCOT.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- The refurbishment of Expedition Everest at Disney’s Animal Kingdom has been extended through April 30, 2022.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Disney has given us another look inside Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser, opening March 1 at Walt Disney World, with new images in an email to guests.
- The Walt Disney World Cast and Community Facebook page shared photos of the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Cast Members celebrating ahead of the official March 1 opening of the hotel.
- After the closure of several businesses in Downtown Disney District, construction has begun on the reimagining of the district’s west side.
- For Presidents’ Day, the Muppets have shared a video of Sam Eagle in the lobby of Great Moments With Mr. Lincoln in Disneyland.
Disney Cruise Line
- Walt Disney Imagineering has finished installing a Rapunzel figure on the stern of the Disney Wish cruise ship.
- Celebrate 15 years of “Meet the Robinsons” with a new MagicBand in honor of the film’s anniversary.
- The new “Steamboat Willie” collection by Dooney & Bourke is now available at Walt Disney World.
- A new complimentary magnet will soon be available for Walt Disney World Annual Passholders at Disney Springs.
- A new Lego Set for “Thor: Love and Thunder” has been revealed, giving us one of our first looks at a scene in the film.
- Feel royal with a Minnie ear headband inspired by the details of Sleeping Beauty Castle.
- A new amethyst purple Minnie Mouse ear headband is now available at Disneyland Resort.
- A new Haunted Mansion Candle has joined the happy haunts at Disneyland Resort.
- Two new open edition MagicBands inspired by “Finding Nemo” and Winnie the Pooh are now available at Walt Disney World.
- Good Morning America has revealed several new toys inspired by upcoming Disney films and series.
- The “Pirates of the Caribbean” Mickey Mouse: The Main Attraction pin was on sale, for a short amount of time, on shopDisney.
- The new “Steamboat Willie” collection by Dooney & Bourke is now available at Disneyland Resort.
- A new floral Minnie ear headband has sprouted up at Disneyland Resort just in time for spring.
- The vintage Magic Kingdom map-inspired Crocs, bucket hat, and Spirit Jersey from the Walt Disney World Vault Collection are now available on shopDisney.com.
- Uptown Jewelers at Magic Kingdom has yet another necklace inspired by Mickey Mouse. This one also features Minnie and is perfect for celebrating love even though Valentine’s Day has passed.
- Three new candles that will both make your home smell sweet and act as cute decorations are now available at Walt Disney World.
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!