We bring you a lot of stories every single day, and sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we’ve rounded up all our stories in one place to get today’s news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Saturday, February 26, 2022.
Walt Disney World
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance failed to open with the park today, taking until the afternoon to finally come online.
- More scrims have been added to the exit passage of Toy Story Mania as the gift shop work continues.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Refurbishment on the floors has completed at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort as exterior work continues.
- Construction walls are up along the walkway between Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa and the Magic Kingdom as prep for the construction of the Disney Vacation Club wing begins.
- Disney’s Boardwalk Inn Recreation Cast Members were spotted doing a surprisingly elaborate dance to “We Don’t Talk About Bruno” in a guest TikTok.
Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
- Guests can now pre-purchase a special Disney PhotoPass package for their voyage aboard the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser.
- All voyages in April aboard the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser are now completely booked.
- Characters on the Halcyon won’t be physically distanced from guests, could theme park character greetings be next?
- The Chandrila Collection aboard the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser will have a two-per-cabin item limit.
Other Walt Disney World News
- We have a comprehensive guide of everything new at Walt Disney World for the 50th Anniversary celebration!
- A new pair of amethyst Minnie Mouse ears is now available at Walt Disney World.
- We spotted a new Haunted Mansion candle along with a Stitch candle at Walt Disney World.
- Fans of animation can delight in new UV color-changing Loungefly ears we found at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort.
- Crocs stans rejoice, a new Vault Collection pair of Crocs are now available at Walt Disney World.
- The 2022 dated ornament has finally made it over to Walt Disney World.
- A new limited edition Jedi Temple Guard Lightsaber Hilt is available at Walt Disney World for a limited time only!
- Our merchandise roundup from Walt Disney World today features new additions to Mousewares, mix-and-match digital watches, and much more.
- There’s four new mugs at the Disneyland Resort themed to “The Little Mermaid”, “Beauty and the Beast”, and “Star Wars” available now.
- Celebrate the spirit of spring break at the Disneyland Resort with a new Spring Break 2022 tee.
Entertainment & Media
- Disney+ has become the official home of all things “Ice Age”, words we never could’ve imagined saying just a few years ago.
The Walt Disney Company
- Disney has made extensive donations to the sponsors behind Florida’s controversial “Don’t Say Gay” bill.
WDW News Today
New 50th Anniversary Mickey’s Magical Friendship Faire Castle Stage Show at Magic Kingdom
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!