Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings has announced opportunities to tour wedding venues and meet the wedding staff at Disneyland and Walt Disney World. Read more information below.
Disney Wedding Showcase at Disneyland
This year, Disney Weddings is hosting an outdoor weddings showcase at the Disneyland Hotel in California on Sunday, February 27. During this ticketed experience, couples will have the opportunity to tour outdoor wedding venues, be inspired by floral and décor, taste delectable culinary items, and meet with Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings team.
An additional menu tasting experience is also available. This is an opportunity to hear from Disney Chefs, taste a delicious meal, experience the unique Disney service, and be inspired for your wedding menu.
Here’s the list of events:
Outdoor Weddings Showcase
- Speak with the Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings team
- Meet experts and see examples of:
- Delicious options for food and beverage
- Unique cakes and desserts
- Inspirational floral and décor
- Immersive entertainment
- Packages for photography and videography
- And more Disney preferred vendors
- Included Self Parking at The Disneyland Hotel
- Time 2:00pm – 5:00 pm PST
Self-Guided Venue Walking Tour
- Explore new and exciting venues at Disneyland Hotel, including The Adventure Lawn and Gazebo, Sleeping Beauty Pavilion and Rose Court Garden.
- Venture over to Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa and discover a variety of spaces.
- See examples of transformations for ceremonies, receptions, welcome parties, bridal showers, rehearsal dinners, and farewell breakfasts.
- A member of the Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings team will be at each venue to answer questions.
- Venues will be available from 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. PST
Registration for the showcase and tour costs $40 per person, and pre-registration is required. A food and beverage menu planning experience can be added for $175 per person (including tax and service charge).
Open Houses at Walt Disney World
At Walt Disney World in Florida, they are hosting Open Houses on select Saturdays every month. No registration is needed. Arrive at Disney’s Wedding Pavilion, meet with the Disney Weddings team, and get the chance to tour select nearby wedding venues.
The self-guided tours are available on the following dates between 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.: February 13, March 5, March 12, April 9, April 30, May 21, May 28, June 11, and June 25, 2022.
For more Disney Parks news from around the world, follow WDWNT on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.