We bring you a lot of stories every single day, and sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we’ve rounded up all our stories in one place to get today’s news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Saturday, February 19, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad has reopened in Frontierland following its scheduled refurbishment.
- Excavation continues on the future Journey of Water, inspired by “Moana”.
- Paddlefish is introducing new “secret” lunch pairing specials starting February 28.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Extended Evening Hours are now available through May 4 for the Magic Kingdom and EPCOT.
- Interactive elements are finally being installed on many of the Fab 50 Statues around Walt Disney World.
- The first roadway signage with Mickey ears has been installed on Walt Disney World Resort roadways as the signage transition continues.
Tokyo Disney Resort
- Spring is in the air at Tokyo Disney Resort, with new merchandise art and decor revealed for the upcoming Disney Easter 2022 celebration!
- A new Mulan Designer Collection Doll has arrived at Walt Disney World.
- Also new in dolls is a Mickey and Minnie Limited Edition doll set at Walt Disney World.
- We found a new Mickey Mouse raglan tee at the Disneyland Resort.
- Fans of “Hawkeye” can pick up new merchandise and apparel at the Disneyland Resort.
- Lounge like a princess with new princess-themed loungewear at the Disneyland Resort.
- Merchandise meant for the U.K. and Italy Pavilions has inexplicably made its way to the Disneyland Resort.
- New “Steamboat Willie”-themed Dooney & Bourke bags will release on February 21!
Entertainment & Media
- Editor of “Avatar” David Brenner has passed away at 59 years old.
- “Spider-Man: No Way Home” director Jon Watts is reportedly in talks to direct a new Star Wars series for Disney+.
WDW News Today
Bora Bora Bungalow Hotel Room Tour – Disney Vacation Club at Polynesian Village Resort
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!