We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Monday, February 14, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- From the Monorail this morning, we saw ride vehicles for TRON Lightcycle / Run being delivered to Magic Kingdom.
- Twitter user @hillarymorgan discovered a video on Snapchat of construction workers on the road adjacent to TRON Lightcycle / Run racing past a speed radar, not unlike a famous bit on “The Office.”
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad at Magic Kingdom is now closed for scheduled routine maintenance. It will reopen on February 19, 2022.
- The wildly popular Figment popcorn buckets are back at EPCOT today, February 14, 2022, but through Mobile Order in the MyDisneyExperience app and here is a guide all about how to order him.
- The attraction-themed Valentine’s Day photo props have returned to EPCOT after first being introduced in 2020. These paddle props are mostly heart-shaped and feature punny sayings related to each EPCOT attraction.
- The Xandarian starship has been completely installed outside Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind in EPCOT, but crews are still adding extra details to it.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Following a victory against the Cincinnati Bengals, Los Angeles Rams MVP Cooper Kupp, Quarterback Matthew Stafford, and Aaron Donald headed to Disneyland.
- Check out the cavalcade for the newest football champions, the Los Angeles Rams.
- We saw Los Angeles Rams MVP, Cooper Kupp, hanging with some superheroes in Avengers Campus at Disney California Adventure.
- The projectors for World of Color are being put into place throughout Paradise Bay lagoon.
- Last week, we reported on how construction walls and scaffolding were erected around Fantasy Faire Royal Theatre at Disneyland Park. Themed scrim now hides the scaffolding.
- Casey’s Corner at Disneyland Paris will debut a new menu starting tomorrow, February 15.
- A new Minnie Mouse ear headband is now available at Walt Disney World.
- Festival of the Arts merchandise is still trickling in at EPCOT. And we found a couple of new Figment items at Creations Shop.
- A new pin has soared into Disney’s Animal Kingdom, and it is themed to the Festival of the Sky, Disney’s KiteTails.
- A new merchandise collection was spotted at EPCOT, and it’s themed to none other than the animated classic, “101 Dalmatians,” and United Kingdom.
Entertainment and Media
- “Star Wars: The Princess and the Scoundrel,” a new novel by Beth Revis, will be hitting shelves on August 16, 2022.
- The Orlando International Airport (MCO) has moved from the ninth busiest to the seventh busiest airport in the U.S.A.
WDW News Today
Check out tonight’s episode of Ink & Paint!
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!