We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Tuesday, March 1, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- A new Main Street Churro has arrived at Magic Kingdom as part of “The World’s Most Magical Celebration.”
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe at Magic Kingdom has two new items inspired by Country Bear Jamboree in honor of the park’s 50th anniversary.
- The 2022 EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival kicks off tomorrow, March 2, but the new Goofy topiary celebrating the 50th anniversary of Walt Disney World has debuted this morning.
- Walt Disney Imagineering has released a new video from inside the Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind, which we got our first official look at yesterday.
- A manatee rehabilitated at The Seas with Nemo & Friends was returned to her natural habitat at Florida’s Blue Spring State Park.
- Local Green Atlanta has announced that their new location at Disney Springs will be a food truck called Local Green Orlando.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- We published our full guide to the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser. We will be on the Starcruiser’s first two public voyages and will continually update this guide during our journey to a galaxy far, far away. This article will contain spoilers for the experience.
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort held their annual Mardi Gras parade today, featuring decked-out golf carts and Princess Tiana herself.
- Guests arriving at the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser will check in for their stay before boarding the launch pod to the Halcyon. Here’s what that process looks like. This article will contain spoilers for the experience.
- To kickstart the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser adventure, guests board a launch pod that will transport them from Earth to the Halcyon in a galaxy far, far away. This article will contain spoilers for the experience.
- Disney has shared a photo and video of Oscar Isaac, who portrayed Resistance pilot, Poe Dameron, in the sequel “Star Wars” trilogy, visiting Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser at Walt Disney World.
- We’re here on the first public cruise at the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser to bring coverage of the entire experience, including a full tour of a Standard Cabin onboard the Halcyon.
- We share our experience at the lunch buffet in the Crown of Corellia Dining Room on Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser.
- Like all cruises, your journey on the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser includes a mandatory ship muster on the first afternoon. We were given important information, both for the reality of our stay and for the story set-up. This article will contain spoilers for the experience.
- The Mickey-inspired flower bed in front of Main Street, U.S.A. train station at Disneyland has been turned into Minnie Mouse for Women’s History Month, which began today.
- Following updated policies from the French government, Disneyland Paris will no longer require face masks to be worn in the park.
- Ten “Gardens of Wonder” are coming to Disneyland Paris to celebrate the park’s 30th anniversary later this year. Statues have been added to the first four gardens.
- More merchandise exclusive to Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser guests is now available on shopDisney.com. These items can only be purchased by guests with a Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser reservation.
- We’ve compiled a full list with prices of all merchandise available from the Chandrila Collection gift shop on the Halcyon during your Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser voyage.
Entertainment and Media
- The Netflix original Marvel shows have left Netflix and we now know they will be available on Disney+ in the USA starting March 16.
- Marvel and Disney+ have released a new teaser and poster for “Moon Knight,” which premieres in one month on March 30.
WDW News Today
Check out today’s episode of Deep in the Plus!
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!