The Food & Wine Festival at Disney California Adventure has returned, and we’re so excited to be tasting all of the new dishes. This year at California Craft Brews, there’s a wide array of beer to choose from, as well as beer-infused sausage dog!
California Craft Brews Marketplace at Disney California Adventure 2022 Food & Wine Festival
Menu for California Craft Brews Marketplace at Disney California Adventure 2022 Food & Wine Festival
- 🆕IPA Sausage Dog on a soft pretzel roll with onion-pepper Jardinière, cheddar cheese sauce, and malt vinegar-jalapeño crunch – $7
- Mexican Style Lager – $13
- Pilsner – $13
- Sour – $13
- Tropical Wheat – $14.25
- Gose – $14.25
- Fruited India Pale Ale – $14.25
- Imperial Red India Pale Ale – $11.50
- Hazy Double India Pale Ale – $15.25
- Bright & Balanced Beer Flight – $17
- Bigger & Bolder Beer Flight – $17
Hard Seltzer and Hard Cider:
- Boysenberry Lemonade Hard Seltzer – $10.25
- Hard Cider – $15.25
Photos of Menu Items from California Craft Brews Marketplace at Disney California Adventure 2022 Food & Wine Festival
*NEW* IPA Sausage Dog on a Soft Pretzel Roll with Onion-Pepper Jardinière, Cheddar Cheese Sauce, and Malt Vinegar-Jalapeño Crunch – $7
This dish demonstrates that an overall meal can be far less than the sum of its parts.
The sausage is good, and the bun is decent. Even the processed nacho cheese is fine on its own or when paired with the crispy jalapeno strips.
Each of the individual components alone is fine, but there’s way too much going on overall.
It’s hard to get a grasp on any individual flavor. It’s almost like they’re trying to cram the entire ballpark experience into every single bite, and it’s just a bit overwhelming.
The Food & Wine Festival runs at Disney California Adventure from March 4 through April 26.